Administration and Marketing Executive - Worcester
Willcox Matthews Ltd
*compare my salary
About the Job
Job Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Benefits: Healthcare, Pension, Laptop, Team Incentives
Administration and Marketing Executive - Brief Role Description:
We are Willcox Matthews. A leading technical and engineering recruitment specialist connecting the best talent with businesses throughout the UK, USA & Europe. Due to our continued growth and success, we are now looking for an Administration and Marketing Executive to join our team at our office in Worcester. This is an exceptional role for an experienced Administration and Marketing Executive to join a fast-paced working environment.
Administration and Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
· Entering new data and maintaining the standard of the current data on the company system
· Answering the telephone, transferring calls, taking messages.
· Assisting with general administration duties including the formatting of CV’s
· Posting job openings on internal platforms and social media outlets
· Registering and importing candidates onto database
· Diary / Calendar management
· Ensure compliance with Willcox Matthews standards to maintain consistent candidate experience
· Other related duties as may be appropriate to the role
· Creation of marketing material (Use of PowerPoint, Canva, LinkedIn)
· Writing and editing blogs
· Create and edit content on our website, ensuring we maintain an engaging and accessible service
· Monitoring social media accounts, creating content and responding to messages
· Researching and implementing ideas to marketing campaigns / social media content
· Keep up to date with marketing trends and competitor activity, and analyse data to plan and evaluate marketing campaigns
· Proven experience / background within administration / marketing roles
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms
· Customer service skills
· Outstanding communication ability
· Be able to work under pressure and be good at multitasking
· A team player with a willingness to learn and adapt to new tasks and responsibilities.
Qualifications / Certifications required:
· Degree educated in a business discipline (desirable but not essential)
· Recognised qualifications in business / marketing / social media (desirable but not essential)
· Healthcare cash plan (after probation)
· Flexible and Hybrid working
· Discounted gym membership
· 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays – increasing with length of service
· Free on-site parking (or you can pay us if you really want to!)
· Exciting team-building activities and regular incentives / staff parties
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply to send a copy of your full CV - or call us now.
Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
We receive a large number of applications for all of our positions – Therefore, If you have not received a response within 10 working days, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
- English (preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Worcester, Worcestershire (required)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: WM – 2000
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.