Assessor - Express Delivery Operative & Digital Support Technician - Emsworth
The Colleges Partnership Ltd
*compare my salary
About the Job
We have a fantastic opportunity for you to join our team as a dedicated and dynamic contributor.
Your day-to-day: from reviewing learner work and providing constructive feedback to supporting them through their apprenticeship journey, you'll be the catalyst for their growth and development. As a mentor and coach, you'll offer support, guidance, and inspiration to help them thrive.
We take great pride in fostering a supportive and empowering environment, and you'll work closely with your Line Manager to ensure everything runs smoothly. Together, we'll identify potential challenges, address any concerns, and create a positive, nurturing space for our learners to flourish.
If you have a passion for education, a flair for inspiring progress, and a commitment to excellence, we can't wait to welcome you on board! Join us in this rewarding opportunity to shape the future of aspiring apprentices and make a lasting impact on their lives.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus end of year closedown (typically totalling to 40 days of holiday)
- Enhanced employer pension contribution
- Enhanced sickness, maternity, and paternity pay
- Perkbox membership
- Sector competent in Express Delivery Operative & Digital Support Technician
- Conducting briefings and inductions for Apprenticeships.
- Assessment of Apprentices
- Lesson Planning & Preparation
- Delivery of Training to Apprentices
- Possession of excellent communication skills, written and oral.
- The ability to develop positive working relationships with individuals at all levels.
- The ability to train others with energy and enthusiasm and provide the environment where Apprentices feel motivated.
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as autonomously when necessary.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.