Associate Director, International HCP Marketing – Allergan Aesthetics - Marlow
About the Job
- Reporting to the International Brand Lead
- Based in Marlow, United Kingdom with 3/2 flexible working and up to 25% International travel
- Comprehensive salary, Bonus & Benefits package
- The International HCP Marketing AD is responsible for the development and cascading of HCP marketing tactical deliverables and programmes to area and country affiliates, with the objective of bringing Allergan Aesthetics into a leadership position within the injectables marketplace. This role will support the International Brand Lead with the tactical delivery of materials and programmes.
- In this role, they will work with key members of the International Brand Team to gather insights to build the HCP marketing tactical programme each year. The International HCP Marketing AD is responsible for rolling out the HCP marketing assets/content to local affiliates within the Allergan Aesthetics commercial organisation.
- The International HCP Marketing AD is responsible for ensuring that the HCP marketing assets/content are of the highest quality in creative and content, as well as approved and aligned to Allergan Aesthetics’ compliance framework.
- The role will involve continuous and close collaborative co-creation with the Core and International Brand Teams (cross-functional brand team consisting of key members across the organisation i.e. Area Brand Leads, Allergan Medical Institute (AMI), Medical Affairs, Consumer, Communications, Market Research, Compliance etc.)
- University degree in Science or Business-related disciplines or equivalent professional experience.
- Previous Marketing experience at a national/regional/international level with a significant portion in brand management for a market-driven organisation.
- Experience in healthcare marketing and/or dealing with pharmaceutical commercial regulations or similar regulated environment with approval processes.
- Previous product launch experience across multiple countries is highly desirable.
- Experience in supporting the strategic and tactical brand planning process in a highly matrixed/team environment, including strategy formulation, competitive and customer analysis, tactical program development, budget formulation and management, and proven plan execution skills.
- Ability to develop strategic partnerships both internally and externally.
- Strong communication skills (1:1 verbal, written and presentations)
- Demonstrated leadership and excellent influencing skills.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.