B2B Content Manager - Royal leamington spa
About the Job
Welcome to The Alternative, a marketing studio located in Leamington Spa. We specialise in disrupting traditional marketing practices by combining creative artistry with the efficiency of technology, all underpinned by a deep understanding of human connections.
This is a full-time role for a B2B Content Manager. The daily responsibilities of this role include creating and managing content for B2B marketing campaigns, collaborating with creative teams to develop new ideas, and analysing data to measure campaign success. This is a hybrid role, implying that the role is located in Leamington Spa but remote work is acceptable.
- Experience in B2B content marketing, creation, and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills, including the ability to interpret data and measure the success of marketing campaigns
- Project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Collaboration skills, specifically the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and principles
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Industry-specific certifications are a plus
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.