B2B Marketing Specialist (12 month FTC) - Uxbridge
*compare my salary
About the Job
- Marketing communications to RSOs regarding EMEA wide new product launch, new marketing initiatives, etc
- Digital Marketing Tools management (SFDC, Eloqua, Partners Portal, etc)
- Events management including schedule, organization, and contents creation
- Marketing campaigns management adoption of central campaigns to DRBG markets needs and launch of relevant scope
- Development of marketing activities plans and calendar, including the ones related to new product launches, events and marketing campaigns
- Maintenance of the Canon Partner Program
- Management of the marketing collaterals like translation handling, case study creation, etc
- Marketing budget and purchase process admin
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
Do you match with this role? Do not hesitate and apply! You will be part of an energetic and innovative environment with more than 50 different nationalities at our EMEA HQ at Stockley Park.
Salary between £36,850 and £43,353 dependent on experience plus 10% bonus
Here are some of the benefits we offer!
- Annual Bonus
- Hybrid working
- 25 days of personal holiday per year
- Excellent Pension Plan
- Healthcare and wider medical plan
- Discounts on Canon products
- Flexible benefits policy
- Free parking on site
- Subsidized restaurant and Costa Coffee on site too!
- Extensive experience in B2B marketing
- Experience in the digital marketing, including such tools like Eloqua, SFDC, digital campaigns management
- Good understanding of the printing and printing solution market
- Clear and inspiring communication and presentation skills
- Positive mindset, driven, decisive and brave.
- Strong skills to build-up good business relationship with business partners
- Create solutions to problems
- Plan and organise effectively
- Team player
- Apply high standards of accuracy
- Take ownership and accountability
Salary £36,850 - £43,353
Location Stockley Park, Uxbridge
Canon is an equal opportunity employer. Canon recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status or other protected status as required by law.
At Canon we have a clear vision to be committed to creating a more inclusive and equitable culture where employees are valued and can thrive personally and professionally.
Canon also has a strong commitment to sustainability, encompassed by our Kyosei philosophy of living and working together for the common good, focused on reducing our environmental impact and creating opportunities to make positive social contribution.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.