Brand Marketing Manager - Hybrid working option - London
About the Job
Do you want to work on a product that makes an impact globally? Are you ready to launch a game-changer? If yes, keep reading!
About Console Connect
Console Connect is a platform for the Software Defined Interconnection of applications and infrastructures. It allows users to self-provision private, high-performance connections among a global ecosystem of enterprises, networks, clouds, SaaS, IoT and applications providers.
Console Connect is the only digital platform that is underpinned by one of the world’s largest private networks and a Tier 1 global IP network that is ranked in the top 10 for IPv4 and IPv6 peering, delivering higher levels of network performance, speed, and security to meet the digital needs of today’s interconnected users and communities. Accessible from 900+ data centres in 50+ countries worldwide, the platform is integrated with all major hyperscale cloud providers, including AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba Cloud and more.
Although we’re a truly global organisation, we’re proud to say we’ve maintained a close-knit and supportive culture and our highly experienced colleagues are leaders in their field.
The Role - Brand Marketing Manager
Only the most passionate brand marketers are suited to this dynamic role. Developing, promoting and managing the Console Connect brand requires a strong, independent manager who can work directly across teams, as well as use their established brand management skills. You will get to combine your excellent creative skills and eye for balanced design with your deep experience-based knowledge across marketing disciplines and full understanding of the target buyer personas and market.
As a Brand Marketing Manager, you will be an essential part of our mission to build and grow the Console Connect brand in the tech market via channel and direct sales globally, harnessing every aspect of our Company and Product brand from strategy and planning to adaptation.
Our Requirements - Brand Marketing Manager
- Significant experience in B2B brand marketing and end-to-end campaign management, with a passion for creating high impact visual brand content
- Experience building, defining, managing brands as well as visual identity management
- Good understanding of brand architecture, tone of voice, and messaging hierarchy
- Experience managing and giving skilled guidance to designers and external design agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant marketing, design, or similar subject
- Highly organised and capable of juggling many tasks at once, thriving in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail & accuracy - we are a very busy marketing team with hundreds of marketing content assets to manage and update
- Opportunity to work in a global organisation and ride the wave of an exponentially growing business
- An agile working environment with the opportunity to test, try and grow
- A fun and open team culture
- Access to a leading training facility, enabling you to develop your skills and career
- Permanent contract, working full time hours Monday to Friday
- Hybrid working option, enabling you to combine working from home with working from our offices in London a minimum of 2 days per week
- Highly competitive salary
- 23 days annual leave, plus 8 days bank holiday
- Contributory pension scheme with employer contributions of 7.5%, and you also have the option to contribute an additional 2% to your salary
All applications for this Brand Marketing Manager role are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.
Please note that no visa sponsorship is available for this position.
Shortlisting of applications and interviews for this role will take place while the advert is live; the advert will close once the successful candidate is found. Candidates are therefore encouraged to submit applications as soon as possible
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.