Channel Marketing Manager (UK&I) - London
About the Job
Verkada is the largest cloud-based B2B physical security platform company in the world. Only Verkada offers six product lines — video security cameras, access control, environmental sensors, alarms, workplace and intercoms — integrated with a single cloud-based software platform.
Designed with simplicity and scalability in mind, Verkada gives organizations the real-time insight to know what could impact the safety and comfort of people throughout their physical environment, while empowering them to take immediate action to minimize security risks, workplace frustrations and costly inefficiencies.
Founded in 2016 with more than $460M in funding raised to date, Verkada has expanded rapidly with 15 offices across three continents, 1,600+ full-time employees and 20,000+ customers across 70+ countries.
At Verkada, we're known to push traditional boundaries, and our B2B marketing efforts are no exception. As the EMEA Channel Marketing & Field Events Manager, you'll be joining a highly selective team of 5 other demand generation marketers to help expand Verkada’s presence across EMEA, focusing on building out the EMEA channel and field marketing function from 0.
- Building the UK&I field events and channel marketing function from 0
- Defining the partner marketing strategy for EMEA, brainstorming and executing new out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run partner marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact
- Create marketing collateral, sales tools, and training materials to support partners in promoting and selling Verkada's products and solutions
- Defining field marketing strategies & processes, qualifying new events and conferences, vendor management, budget management, onsite strategy, pre-and post-event email campaigns, and measuring ROI
- Oversee end-to-end planning, production, and execution of in-territory events
- Produce targeted customer webinars for key verticals and drive registrations with email campaigns and content syndication
- 3+ years of B2B partner marketing and field marketing experience required (integrated marketing, customer marketing, content marketing and demand generation experience are a bonus)
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to work cross-functionally to build strategy and influence decision-making
- Resourceful and solution-oriented mentality to think fast and handle unforeseen problems that inevitably arise with events
- Strong work ethic, team-player mentality, and experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent copyediting, communication & project management skills managing multiple work streams end-to-end
- Strong quantitative and data analysis skills (Excel proficiency is a must)
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Fluent in English (required) and one or more of the following (preferred): German, Spanish, French, Swedish, Italian, Dutch
- Ability to travel as needed to events & conferences
- Generous company paid medical & dental insurance coverage
- Fertility benefits
- Wellness allowance
- Monthly commuter benefits
- Kitchen filled with drinks and snacks & daily food allowance when working from the office
As an equal opportunity employer, Verkada is committed to providing employment opportunities to all individuals. All applicants for positions at Verkada will be treated without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.