Chief Commercial Officer at SetSales - London
About the Job
SetSales is Northern Europe's leading sales community and aims to connect and develop commercially-minded executives, decision makers in sales, and aspiring entrepreneurs. We are connecting more than 4,000 professionals from more than 15 countries every year.
SetSales is part of United Media which focuses on building large scale industry media and conferences products in sectors such as insurance, HR, private equity, retail, etc. As of today, we have organically launched 8 media companies and acquired one.
What We Offer You
As our Chief Commercial Officer, you get the unique opportunity to be a key player in building the greatest global conferences by providing you with exceptional products. We want to constantly push you out of your comfort zone. You'll be working out of our HQ in London and to ensure a never-ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- A competitive salary.
- Opportunity of having a real impact - You'll be getting operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matter to the business.
- Inspiration and guidance - A chance to work closely with our high performing team.
- Unlimited growth potential in our company - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally.
- Travel opportunity: You would be joining our conferences overseas.
- Invaluable transferable skills - boost your interpersonal, research, organisation, outreach and project management skills through experience and training.
Your responsibilities will vary; however, some of them will be to:
- Thinking progressively about how we can deliver on our core mission.
- Inspiring, leading and developing A+ sales teams to reach their full potential and deliver 7-star experiences to our network.
- Strengthening our brand in the global market.
- Leads new business customer engagements from a sales perspective.
- Provides a customer focused point of view across all internal engagements.
- Establishes the initial winning strategy for the opportunity and ensures that the broader business understands it.
You possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency. You have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what you do. You take ownership of everything you do, are proactive and follow through on commitments. Moreover, you're humble, and you share our passion for building and executing new businesses. Furthermore, we expect that you have:
- Sales excellence: Solid experience and evidence of regularly outperforming targets within a B2B sales role
- Drive & Passion: Evidence of a passion for sales and business development
- Team Lead Spirit: Are curious about people and love to speak, build, lead, and nurture relations.
- Communication Maestro: Showcase stellar verbal and written communication skills.
- Pride in Work: Uphold the highest standards, ensuring every task you undertake is a testament to quality.
Monday - Friday we work from our office (next to Victoria Station) and do not offer remote work.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.