CMO at Presidents Summit - London
About the Job
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you gain a tremendous amount of responsibility? Do you want to be part of an exceptional entrepreneurial team with young, motivated and extremely driven people? And are you curious or passionate about people? If so, you might be our next CMO.
Presidents Summit is Northern Europe's leading business conference, connecting 3,000+ leaders, entrepreneurs, investors and policymakers from 50+ countries providing a global business community for today's and tomorrow's leaders. For more than a decade, Presidents Summit has welcomed world-leading experts such as Bill Clinton, Steve Wozniak, Sir Richard Branson, Gary Vaynerchuk among 130+ others to provide our business community with the newest actionable insights and inspiration from the world's greatest speakers.
Presidents Summit is part of United Media (https://www.united-media.com/) which focuses on building large scale industry media and conferences products in sectors such as insurance, HR, private equity, retail, etc.
What we offer you
As our CMO, you get the unique opportunity to take ownership of our content. You'll be working in-person in our HQ in London where you will constantly be pushed out of your comfort zone. To ensure a never-ending growth curve, we provide you with:
- The opportunity of having a real impact - You'll be getting operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matter to the business.
- Inspiration and guidance - A chance to work closely with our high-performing team as well as with the CEO and founder of our company.
- Unlimited growth potential in our company - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally.
- Market-competitive compensation.
- Travel opportunity: You will be joining our conferences overseas.
- Invaluable transferable skills - boost your interpersonal, research, organisation, outreach and project management skills through experience and training.
Responsibilities in this job will vary however, they will be mostly centred around:
- Team Leadership: Manage and mentor the marketing team, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment. Set clear goals and expectations and evaluate team performance regularly. Recruiter and onboard your team.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Collaborate with sales, product development, and other teams to ensure alignment of marketing strategies with overall business objectives.
- Campaign Management: Oversee the planning and execution of marketing campaigns across various channels, including email marketing, social media, website etc.
- Strategic Planning: Develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy aligned with the company's overall objectives. Conduct market research to identify trends, opportunities, and challenges.
What we expect from you
We are looking for candidates who:
- Have +10 years of work experience with outstanding performance in the industry.
- Have a relentless drive and desire to be the very best at what they do;
- Possess an unparalleled work ethic with a high sense of urgency;
- Take ownership of everything they do, are proactive and follow through on commitments;
- Are curious about people and love to speak, build and nurture relations;
- Are an excellent communicator (especially) verbally and in writing;
- Are well-organised and display the ability to structure and prioritise their work.
Monday - Friday we work from our office (next to Victoria Station) and do not offer remote work.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.