Content and Research Marketing Manager - London
Project C Foundation We Care For Your Mental Health
About the Job
Project C Foundation – We care for your mental health, is a Non-Profit Organization that aims to provide everyone with mental and emotional support, raise, educate, and spread the importance of mental health wellness to end the stigma associated with it which unfortunately still exists in the 21st century. It aims to be the first go-to place for anyone who is seeking help to deal with their mental health issues, anytime and anywhere around the globe through the help of our voluntary personal and professional support. In other words, Project C aims to be the mental distress/crisis first aid and care centre of the world.
Duration:- 6 months
Internship Type :- Unpaid
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
2. Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies
3. Build brand awareness through content on social media channels
4. Research markets and industries to compare and create innovative and original content
5. Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
6. Write on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Only those candidates can apply who:-
1. Want to make an ever-lasting impact.
2. Creative mind is first and foremost.
3. Must be on Social Media Platforms.
4. Can start the work from home job/internship immediately.
5. Are available for a duration of 6 months.
6. Have relevant skills and interests.
7. Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
8. High-energy and passion to promote mental health wellbeing.
What You Will Get:-
1. Verified Certificate of Completion.
2. Letter of Recommendation.
3. Develop efficient work ethics and values.
4. Learn to work in a team and get international exposure.
5. Increase your leadership skills.
6. Place where you have complete freedom to showcase your talents.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.