Content Creator (12 month fixed-term contract) - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
Discover the beauty in balance.
We’re looking for an imaginative and engaging content creator with an inappropriately high (but balanced) screen-time, to immerse themselves
in our dream-like world and create Tik-Tok-first content to fall in love with.
We need a storyteller who can think strategically. We need someone capable, consistent, and excited to be part of something truly unique... Someone with an inquisitive mind, an eye for detail and a love of beauty... Someone who can communicate well and loves to build relationships. In other words, we’re looking for a content creator that cares about their work and the people seeing it.
Where science meets poetry, you’ll find ARgENTUM.
We’re a multi-award-winning skincare and fragrance brand that puts peoples’ skin first, and the journey began 12 years ago when our founder woke from a dream with the clear vision to use silver in skincare. From potions and lotions to fragrance and treatments, we encourage our customers to take the time to truly see and express themselves ~ inviting them to listen to their skin and trust their intuition. This full-time, 12-month contract is based in London, working from our flagship store which is within walking distance from Holland Park station. For this role, we won’t consider freelancers, as we’re looking for someone to work with us and the brand, full-time. We’re happy to discuss more of a hybrid role, but will ask you to be in-store most days.
If you’re the someone we’re looking for:
- You’ll be a native and passionate social/digital-user.
- You’ll have a deep understanding of social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram and Youtube), trends, challenges, and their individual community cultures.
- You’ll be proficient using video editing software and in-app TikTok editing.
- You’ll have strong visual and storytelling skills.
- You’ll have excellent communication skills.
- You’ll be London-based with the flexibility to travel to the store and film on-location when we attend events or manufacturing facilities.
- You’ll have at least three years’ experience as a social media (Tik-Tok, Instagram and/or YouTube) content creator working with a skincare, fragrance, or beauty brand, in-house or self-employed with a portfolio that shows photography and short/long-form content.
- You’ll be able to listen to and act on feedback and present your reasons why.
- You’ll have the confidence to see a project through, from storyboard to finished content.
- You’ll be flexible, because there are so many projects we’d like to work on.
In a perfect world, you’ll also have:
- Experience working within a creative team.
- Proficient cinematography and photography skills
- An excellent command of English, for the possibility of voice over work.
- A strong understanding of social media SEO.
- Proficient Creative Suite skills.
It’s an opportunity.
ARgENTUM is an equal opportunity brand that wants to work with and develop talented people from various backgrounds. We encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages, and sexual orientations, including parents and other groups that could bring a diverse perspective. As a Positive Luxury brand, our team reflects our belief that difference is always something to celebrate.
Benefits and learning.
Whether it’s a single image for social or filming a video for the launch of a new product, we offer competitive benefits, and we are committed to our team and their personal and professional growth. In moments of reflection, ARgENTUM invites the people we work with to reveal their true beauty and potential.
You’ll also benefit from the following:
- 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
- 75% staff discount for you, your family, and your friends.
- An annual allowance of free skincare and fragrance products.
Are you the storyteller we’re looking for?
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org, tell us why you think you’re that someone, and share your social handles with us, so we can see the content you create.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.