Content Creator Intern - Manchester
*compare my salary
About the Job
LAZY SUNDAE WAS CREATED TO ENCAPSULATE THE FOUNDER’S VISION OF BRINGING A SMALL SLICE/DOSE OF SUNSHINE FROM THEIR GLOBE TROTTING ADVENTURE TO THE UK.
LAZY SUNDAE’S MENU CONSISTS OF THREE CORE ELEMENTS: PREMIUM BUBBLE TEA, TRAVEL INSPIRED DESSERTS SUCH AS KOREAN SHAVED ICE AND FRESHLY CHURNED ICE CREAM FLAVOURS ROUND THE WORLD. EVERYTHING IS HANDMADE AND FRESH TO ORDER.
LAZY SUNDAE’S UNIQUE ICE CREAM OFFERING CONSISTS OF POPULAR SOUTH EAST ASIAN FLAVOURS SUCH AS MANGO MOCHI, TARO CHEESECAKE AND VIETNAMESE COFFEE.
- Create relevant and visually appealing content (photo/video editing) for our social media channels, website and other digital platforms.
- Write, edit, and proofread various types of content, including social media updates, product descriptions, and marketing materials.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand marketing and branding objectives and ensure content aligns with these goals.
- Research industry trends and stay up-to-date with the latest developments to produce relevant and timely content.
- Monitor content performance and use analytics to make data-driven decisions for content improvements.
- Maintain a content calendar to ensure a consistent and timely flow of content.
- Assist in the development of creative concepts and campaigns to promote brand awareness and engagement.
- Stay current with content marketing trends, tools, and technologies to continually improve our content strategy.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail
- Proficient in using content management systems (CMS) to publish and manage content
- Experience with video editing software is a plus
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite or similar graphic design software
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and strategies
If you are a creative thinker with a passion for designing and a strong understanding of digital marketing, we would love to hear from you. Join our team as a Content Creator Intern and help us create compelling content that engages our audience and drives results.
Job Types: Part-time, Temp to perm, Internship
Salary: From £11.44 per hour
Expected hours: 12 – 18 per week
- Company events
- Company pension
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Bachelor's (preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Manchester, M4 (required)
Ability to Relocate:
- Manchester, M4: Relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.