Content Manager - Cardiff
About the Job
Founded in 1997, Creditsafe has grown rapidly and now operates across Europe, North America and Asia. Through our network of data partners, businesses can use Creditsafe to access business information on over 430 million companies worldwide. Companies can use the data found within our credit reports to assess a company’s financial viability and make decisions on whether they want to do business with them.
About The Role
Our marketing team is growing and we’re looking for a Content Manager to build and scale our content program in the US and Canada. This is an important and exciting role as we look to build on the foundational content program we have built in the last year and increase our brand awareness and engagement among enterprise businesses, the media and corporate partners in the US and Canada.
The Content Manager will report to the Head of Brand, North America, and will work very closely with her and the rest of the marketing team to achieve our sales and marketing goals. This person should have strong experience (and samples) of writing in multiple content formats, including blogs, nurture emails, monthly newsletters, website/landing page copy, presentations, social media and videos. They should also feel confident in communicating content objectives, strategies and plans to internal stakeholders as well as working closely with corporate partners and event organizers.
Because content requires intricate planning and hitting deadlines, this person should have strong project and time management skills – without sacrificing quality. As a team, we all support each other and communicate openly. You will be supported by your manager and the rest of the team – if your workload is heavy, your manager has no qualms about stepping in to support and complete the task. Teamwork, trust and support are extremely important to our team. We set priorities based on what’s most important and make sure we have a good work/life balance.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Write and publish content across multiple formats, including product emails, nurture emails, customer communications, partner communications, blog posts, emails/newsletters, web pages, presentations and video
- Ensure web content is optimized for target keywords and includes backlinks
- Conduct keyword research for blogs and optimize to rank on search engines
- Create and execute social media strategy (LinkedIn) to build an engaged community with our target audience
- Build and manage social media calendar to drive top of funnel engagement as well as conversions
- Make sure all content aligns with the brand’s Tone of Voice/Editorial Guidelines (both copy and design)
- Review, edit, and improve content written by others (both on marketing team and other teams)
- Support Head of Brand in analyzing data sets and crafting compelling messaging for use in content and PR
- Share content with internal teams in US and Canada on a regular basis
- Support sales teams in using content to drive engagement with prospects, customers and partners
- Coordinate with in-house and freelance designers to produce final content pieces
- Improve and optimize existing content based on performance metrics
- Evaluate the effectiveness of content and measure what works and what doesn’t
- Proven experience in content creation within the B2B space (preferably tech)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Project management experience is essential to partner with the design and data teams to create industry-leading content that is on brand and effectively drives engagement and lead generation
- Background in SEO with a strong understanding of backlinks, keyword research and SEO content writing
- Competitive Salary.
- Company Laptop supplied.
- Bonus Scheme.
- 25 Days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays).
- Hybrid working model.
- Healthcare & Company Pension.
- Cycle to work and Wellbeing Programme.
- Global Company gatherings and events.
- E-learning and excellent career progression opportunities.
- Plus more that can be found on the benefits section on the Careers page, https://careers.creditsafe.com/gb/
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.