Content Manager - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
Studio PASKIN is looking for a dynamic and strategically minded Content Manager to lead on content creation and brand development across our group.
We have built a portfolio of venues and concepts that span modern culture and touch all aspects of hospitality. We began first in music with The End then evolved into restaurants, coffee shops and bars with multi-award winning venues that are at the cutting edge of the London scene. Our accolades include a Michelin star, two Michelin Bib Gourmands, DJ Mag Outstanding Contribution to Clubland, record labels, an Ivor Novello and GQ’s Innovators of the Year to name a few.
In 2024, we go global.
Our Content Manager will join us on our expansion journey as we launch the next chapter of Studio PASKIN. Whilst overseeing all existing social channels for Studio PASKIN, you will also take the lead on defining an ambitious strategy that integrates with our existing brands, as well as establishing us on the international stage, as we work on projects in London, Barcelona and Sydney.
- A Social Media obsessive. You’re completely immersed in and excited by all Social Media platforms and current digital marketing trends.
- Curious. Our venues are inspired by and built on a rich cultural narrative. An awareness of the London restaurant scene is essential, but so is the ability to demonstrate a wider interest and love for all cultural pillars on a global level: music, art, literature, fashion, design and travel. These are the things that inspire us; we want them to inspire you too.
- A resourceful self-starter. You’ll thrive on creating your own work and will lead with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Collaborative. We need someone adaptable who can work with a variety of different teams across many environments.
- Savvy. The ability to really understand people, brand and culture is essential. You must be able to show strong and sound editorial judgement.
- Develop and implement an ambitious Social Media strategy that supports our brand identities and our future business objectives.
- Work closely with the Creative Director & Project Manager in creating guidelines for all social channels to ensure they are engaging and reflective of our brands.
- Create dynamic, high-quality and innovative content for our existing social channels, as well as build the strategy and content to deliver the launch of our new brands and business.
- Liaise with on-site teams to capture content and ensure that our channels are up-to-date.
- Engage with our social media community
- Establish KPIs and targets for each brand, while ensuring brand standards are always maintained.
- Use data-driven insights to develop our social-media growth and deliver monthly strategy evaluations to the Directors and Operations team.
- Arrange and attend photoshoots and brand events to capture content in real-time. Our businesses are operational 7 days a week and it is essential that you can occasionally work outside of normal office hours.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience within Social Media and Marketing. You’ll have at least 3 years of experience running professional accounts via Instagram, TikTok, Facebook.
- Brand strategist – experience working on the social media strategy for launch of a new product or new business is desirable.
- Exceptional communication & copywriting skills.
- Highly organised, analytical and able to work efficiently.
- Experience with photo editing and design tools – Photoshop/Canva/etc – is essential.
- Creative with an exceptional eye for aesthetics and a passion for photography.
- International Travel
- Paid development courses – WSET, Watershed and more.
- £2,000 Employee Referral Scheme - available to all
- Staff discount of up to 50% off across all our PASKIN venues
- Enhanced parental leave package
- Wagestream – put yourself in control of when you get paid
- Partnership with Kelly’s Cause and automatic enrolment onto Hospitality Action’s Employee Assistance Programme – access to counselling, remote GP/physio services, legal advice and more.
- Visa sponsorship available
A creative hospitality studio since 1995.
From The End to Evelyn’s Table, we have always tried to create places we dream about, places we want to go to, a scene. Where our passions have gone, so have our desires to make something.
We begin with an idea, and then look to build an identity. Through a journey of rigorous inquiry, learning design, research, operational challenges, we land at a narrative and so it begins.
Founded by siblings Zoë and Layo, Studio PASKIN is underpinned by an open-minded, compassionate and enthusiastic belief in the power of heartfelt hospitality. We create places where we want to go. Places that combine elegance, professionalism, quality and style that have won us critical praise and multiple awards.
We want you to be a part of it.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.