Content Marketing Manager - London
About the Job
Can you imagine waking up every morning knowing that you’re helping create a cleaner, more sustainable future? We can.
If you’re looking for a mission-driven company where your work will have an impact on a truly global scale, join us and we’ll do it together.
We’re a clean-tech company who is unlocking the potential of a circular economy with sustainable solutions that manufacturers, and the planet, can rely on. We’re reinventing the cleaning process to enable businesses to reduce risk, waste and carbon footprints through our patented cleaning technology Ambimization®.
About our Marketing Team:
Our Marketing team is growing, in fact this is the first Content Marketing Manager that we’ve hired. Content planning and production will be at the heart of what you do, however this role will also be responsible for supporting in the distribution of this content across channels. You’ll report into our CMO and will be responsible for creating and managing Terrafend’s full content strategy to support an amazing customer experience, drive revenue growth and develop our brand.
- Develop and execute on content strategy that’s aligned with our marketing goals, brand identity and targeted customer segments.
- Create engaging and high-quality content assets such as website copy, social copy, reports, thought leadership articles, blogs and other marketing collateral.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, internal stakeholders, and external contributors to gather information and insights for content development.
- Ensure consistency of messaging and value proposition across all content assets and communications.
- Develop and manage content calendar, ensuring on-time delivery across channels.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to identify target keywords, topics and trends that align with our target audience and objectives.
- Post content on LinkedIn and engage with our community of customers and partners.
- Update blog and website content via HubSpot CMS.
- Report on how our content is performing and make recommendations on how to improve performance.
You should apply if you are:
- A storyteller: And have the natural ability to tell stories that resonate with our target audience.
- A collaborator: comfortable working across multiple-stakeholders and functions, always seeking ways to successfully delivery on team and company objectives.
- Creative: with strong design sensibilities and the ability to translate complex ideas into clear and engaging content.
- Organised: has strong project management skills, successfully working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Mission-driven: passionate about sustainability and clean-technology
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- A proven track record in B2B content strategy, content planning and delivery
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience in producing a variety of content assets including video
- Experience scheduling, posting and driving engagement on LinkedIn and other social platforms
- Familiarity with SEO principles and practices
- Experience working in HubSpot nice to have
The interview process:
Our internal interview process involves just two main stages:
- Video call with the hiring manager, our CMO
- Video call, including a job-related task, with our CMO, CEO and one other
- We aim to keep our average process time to about 2-3 weeks and will work around your availability as much as possible.
What’s in it for you:
📍This is a flexible hybrid role. Our team splits their time between home-working and our offices in London Paddington and Maidenhead.
➕ Competitive Salary
➕ 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
➕ Vitality Healthcare
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.