Content & Social Media Manager - Birmingham
LV General Insurance
About the Job
We are not your average insurance company; in fact, we strive to be different. You will not find strict dress codes, jargon-filled documents, or unrealistic targets here. What you will find is a welcoming culture, a clear vision and teams of passionate people doing their best for our customers.
LV= GI is a large, multi-award-winning general insurance company, with nearly 7 million customers and aspirations for future growth. Having recently become part of the Allianz family, we’re proud to be one of the largest personal insurers in the UK.
LV= General Insurance is one of the UK’s largest insurers of electric cars. Through it’s sister brand ElectriX they offer a one-stop shop for drivers providing everything they need to get on the road with an electric car – from leasing a vehicle, through to buying a home charger and getting electric car insurance.
We take drivers on a journey of electric car discovery from helping people decide on whether an electric car is right for them, through to understanding how to
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our family of talented people as a Social Media & Content Manager in the Elextrix Marketing team.
As the Social Media & Content Manager you will help create a presence on social channels to drive organic growth to help create brand profile and support our commercial goals. You be responsible for the production of multi-media content for use across social channels and web designed to create brand authority, best in class SEO.
This role works in parallel with the paid media function and supporting agencies.
- Define and lead the development of the ElectriX Social Media strategy.
- Take responsibility for overall implementation, and management to increase customer engagement, brand consideration and brand advocacy on all social sites.
- Supporting the strategy with channel specific competitor analysis
- Be responsible for the day to day management of ElectriX’s social media presence on all relevant platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok and Linkedin.
- To demonstrate the commercial value of effective digital content management through appropriate stakeholder engagement, analysis and reporting.
- Set targets and be accountable for results on all social channels.
- To liase with freelance copywriters/designers and inhouse stakeholders to produce compelling content to support our core product propositions to include blogs, articles, posts, video, infographics, plus other mechanics designed to engage customers and build brand awareness.
- Project manage the SEO strategy with support from consultants and agencies through the development of content planning, social media engagement and key word strategy
- To provide expertise and support to e-commerce projects, new business initiatives and on-going improvements ensuring commercial and customer value is realised in support of our sales and marketing objectives and our digital strategy.
- To ensure legal and regulatory compliance of digital content and services.
- To be a leader and champion of innovative social media experience within the organisation.
You have a number of years’ experience in digital marketing with working knowledge in the automotive industry an advantage.
You will be able to demonstrate hands on experience in developing content for social platforms, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube TikTok and others.
You will have experience using social scheduling sites and use of analytical tools and understand the value of content as a driver to support conversion as well as brand building.
You will have experience and understanding of web content from an SEO perspective and at least a basic understanding of coding.
Attention to detail is a must with excellent command of the English language and Innovative and creative thinker with strong process and organisational skills
Ability to work with multiple functions and in a virtual team environment and ability to manage multiple projects in an agile way is critical.
You will be able manage relationships with stakeholders and external customers and when required the ability to Influence, negotiation.
Ability to use Photoshop and a range of graphic design platforms is useful but not essential.
This is a manager position as it’s a strategic but very much a hands on role in terms of the day-to-day development and ongoing management of the required tasks.
Our Ways of Working
The role will be based at the LV=GI Birmingham, The Podium, Centre City House, 5 Hill Street, Birmingham, B5 4US
Our office with flex model means that you will have the opportunity to work from home as well as the office. As a hybrid worker you will be in the office between 2 and 16 days per month depending on individual and business need. This will be discussed at interview stage.
Do you need some flexibility with the hours you work? Let us know as part of your application and if it’s right for our customers, our business and for you, then we’ll do everything we can to make it happen.
We are signatories of the ABIs flexible working charter. We believe in supporting hybrid work patterns, which balance the needs of our customers, with your personal circumstances and our business requirements. Our aim with this is to help innovation, creativity, and you to thrive - Your work life balance is important to us.
What We Can Offer You
Recognised and rewarded for a job well done, we have a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from- so you can pick a package that’s perfect for you. We also offer flexible working options, global career opportunities across the wider LV=GI Group, and fantastic career development and training. That’s on top of enjoying all the benefits you’d expect from the world’s number one insurance brand, including:
- 30 days' holiday
- A competitive pension for which LV= will pay twice the amount you pay, up to 14%
- An annual bonus scheme based on company and personal performance
- Private medical insurance which you can upgrade to family cover
- A flexible benefits package (e.g. discounted retail vouchers, great value dental insurance)
- ElectriX EV salary sacrifice scheme
- A generous 25% discount off our general insurance products including home, pet and travel as well as up to 50% discount on your car insurance.
We secure your future
Be Brave | With Heart | Everyone Counts | Inspiring Trust
Our purpose and values are more than just words on a website - they are the why and how of LV= GI. They influence everything we do and guide us how to do it. Created by our people, for our people, they shape our culture, bring us together, and inspire us to be the best. Building an inclusive culture for us all to succeed.
Diversity & Inclusion
At LV=GI we value diversity and inclusion and back this up with our accreditations. We are EDGE certified for gender inclusion, members of the Women in Finance Charter, signatories of Business in the Community’s Race at Work Charter, and an Armed Forces Covenant gold standard employer.
We recognise the strength of neurodiversity in the workplace, and the far-reaching benefits of embracing a spectrum of thinking styles and innovative capabilities. We proudly welcome applications from neurodivergent and disabled candidates, and can offer tailored adjustments to remove barriers and set you up for success in your career.
At LV=GI, we encourage our people to advocate for what they need, we listen, and we act – this could include providing assistive technology, ergonomic specialist equipment, mentoring and coaching, or flexibility in the way you work, among a wide range other adjustments.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.