Conversion Rate and UX Optimiser (CRO) - Liverpool
Liverpool Football Club
About the Job
What will you be doing?
Testing and Experimentation
- Plan and deliver the Retail department’s conversion optimisation strategy
- Plan and deliver the Retail department’s AB/multivariate testing strategy using industry-leading tools such as Dynamic Yield
- Research trends in e-commerce and stay informed about new technologies to deliver consistent improvement to user experience, year on year
- Attend local and online seminars relating to personalisation and UX
- Identify segments of users or areas of the user journey for optimization
- Use a range of tools and the wider business context to create optimised experiences for relevant user segments
- Feed into the Club’s wider personalisation strategy
- Monitor user journeys to spot points of friction and opportunities for improvement and revenue growth
- Help scope new features and assist in the testing of deployments
- Help problem-solve and troubleshoot bugs and store issues
- Analyse results and collate feedback to be presented to the wider team and department management
- Compile daily, weekly and seasonal reports on store performance where related to UX and CRO
- Execute ad-hoc reports/analytics on request.
Why should you apply?
This is a full-time permanent role working 35 hours per week. This role is hybrid and the office is based on Chapel St in Liverpool City centre.
To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays) and a contributory pension scheme.
You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.
At Liverpool Football Club, we have an unwavering commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion and are always looking to making a positive difference in the communities that we operate within. We are proud of our achievements in this area; maintaining the Premier League Equality Standard Advanced Level, becoming a founding signatory of the Football Association’s Football Leadership Diversity Code and being recognised as a leader in this important area on and off the pitch. We take our responsibilities in this area seriously and through the work being done across the club, we are committed to increasing the diversity of our people and becoming an increasingly inclusive workplace for all. We are committed to hiring great people representative of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skills across our entire business. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.