CRM Lifecycle and Content Executive - Manchester
About the Job
Location: Old Trafford
At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets us apart from the competition.
Our people are as committed to the success of the company as the players are to winning trophies. We offer a unique and exciting working environment, excellent training, with recognition and rewards for the part each individual plays. Sounding good so far?
The CRM Engagement Lifecycle Coordinator reporting to the Senior Consumer Lifecycle & Strategy Manager will work to build, implement, enhance and optimise multi-step cross channel journeys & automations delivering the best digital experiences to our global fanbase driving significant engagement and revenue growth to support cross club initiatives and delivering effective customer value management.
- Build, implement, enhance and optimise cross channel journeys and automations utilising the full suite of O&O channels (email, mobile, push, app inbox, inapp, CDP, custom audiences), across a wide range of fan touchpoints including; welcome, retention and winback campaigns
- Plan, design, map and review cross channel journeys and automations across a wide range of fan touchpoints including; welcome, retention and winback campaigns
- Work collaboratively with all areas of the business (venue, media, commercial partners) to build, implement, enhance and optimise cross channel journeys and automations utilising the full suite of O&O channels (email, mobile, push, app inbox, inapp)
- Develop a strong understanding of the CRM database structure and capabilities ensuring personalisation data points are maintained and accurately utilised within cross channel journeys & automations delivering and maximising the best experiences for our fans
- Develop, maintain and enhance targeted data selections for personalised campaigns
- Build relationships and work collaboratively with the CRM Reporting & Insights Executive to evaluate, analyse and optimise all journeys & automations
- Working with Alliances team to service key club partner campaigns including competition management
This role will work as part of an internal agency and Centre of Excellence. You will be required to work across the Club, building relationships and working with Analytics, CRM, Content, Brand and Design, Commercial, eCommerce, Product, Technology and Partnerships. Working cross-functionally with these teams, you will be expected to design, build and maintain cross-channel journeys and automations while also optimising where opportunities exist. You will work across the full fan lifecycle including acquisition, onboarding, re-engagement, retention and advocacy.
- Experience building, maintaining and optimising cross channel journeys & automations – preferably with Braze
- A history of using mobile marketing platforms (such as Airship)
- A solid understanding of technical CRM platforms and capabilities
- Experience of developing campaigns using HTML
- A solid understanding of test and learn methodologies
- High attention to detail
- Self-starter and growth mindset with an ability to challenge the status quo.
- Collaborative team player with excellent influence and interpersonal skills to create strong working relationships.
- Ability to think both strategically and operationally, delivering the day to day while shaping future direction.
- Great analytical skills, commercially savvy and solution focused.
- Adaptable, flexible and resilient.
Manchester United endeavour to respond to all job application, however, please consider that we receive a high volume of applications and this may not always possible.
We recognise the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk at Manchester United, as part of this commitment this post is required to have a Disclosure and Barring Service check at the appropriate level, as well as full reference history.
Manchester United is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to background, ethnicity, race, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or other legally protected characteristics.
Manchester United Football Club are proud to be a signatory of the Armed Forces Covenant, supporting the armed forces community to transition into careers outside of the armed forces.
Manchester United is committed to working with and providing reasonable adjustments for applicants and employees. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application and perform at your best, please do not hesitate to contact us to make a request; we are here to help.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to you before applying for any of our roles. Your personal data will be processed on MU’s behalf by Morson.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.