Cyber Content Creator - Manchester
*compare my salary
About the Job
CloudGuard, is a disruptive, agile, highly innovative and automation-led cybersecurity service provider. We are becoming a leading force in helping SME organisations to continually improve their cybersecurity posture using leading-edge, expertise, automation tools and processes. We specialise in AI-powered Managed Extended Detection & Response (MXDR), and we are on the lookout for a dynamic and creative Content Creator to join our team. As we continue to grow, this role presents a unique opportunity to shape the content strategy and brand tone of voice in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment.
Engaging and thought-provoking content creation is pivotal to helping companies and business leaders understand how they should be most effectively investing to protect their businesses today and tomorrow. In a busy and rapidly evolving threat landscape, our role is to provide the most effective protection throughout the journeys we go on with our customers. This role is at the heart of target audience engagement, captivating and resonating through educational and highly relevant, thought-provoking content to establish meaningful connections between the audience and our brand.
The Role – Cyber Content Creator
We are looking for an energetic, creative, experienced and self-starting individual, eager to work in a tech startup culture working with some highly experienced business leaders. We are a highly specialist, innovative, AI-and-automation-led private company, with a truly disruptive and leading-edge approach to cybersecurity. The successful individual will be a passionate and skilled content creator ready to make a significant impact in the cybersecurity landscape. Whilst we are UK-based with offices in Manchester and London, this role will be based ideally in Manchester. This supports the individual working with the sales team and product owners to accelerate collaboration, ideation and content testing.
- Team Engagement: be a driving force in working with our proposition storytelling, engineering, sales and pre-sales resources to define new content, as well as industry specific messaging for campaigns, events, presentations and platforms. The successful individual will be energetic and creative, collaborative and team-orientated with excellent planning and coordination skills to translate CloudGuard value propositions into powerful collateral and content.
- Content Creation: this role will lead the creation of compelling and exciting content for omni-channel campaigns, events and brand awareness, as well as promoting overall improvement ideas for customers’ cybersecurity journeys. Content creation will include adverts, datasheets, events, social media, website, press releases, marketing collateral, campaigns, presentations and case studies.
- Content Marketing Expertise: The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ demonstrable experience in leading and leveraging content marketing initiatives to accelerate through defined measurements engagement, site traffic, SEO and interest.
- Support Partnership Collaboration: Continually improving cybersecurity is a journey completed with customers through partnership. CloudGuard also works in partnership with other specialist providers to enhance our solutions. Our marketing must collaborate and integrate seamlessly to provide connected content with a consistent solution narrative that demonstrates how we support customers and reduced their risks.
- Quality, Delivery & Optimisation: this role will always ensure the quality of content before release by using insights and analysis to ensure it is optimised and targeted most effectively.
- Creativity – clever, engaging content that draws the audience in and tells the story towards improved cybersecurity. Tailored messaging and events for industry vertical challenges and why the CloudGuard partnership is so important for your cybersecurity journey.
- At least 2 years’ demonstrable content creation experience, ideally in the tech industry and able to demonstrate how you have taken ownership, and designed engaging content to simply complex topics that has measurably resonated with your audience.
- Amazing communication skills – this role demands strong communication and collaboration skills across teams, audiences and partners to deliver captivating and powerful messaging.
- Curiosity – Whilst staying informed about industry news, headlines, trends and customer challenges, you will focus on how we continually improve our audience engagement
- Analytical – our focus is on continual improvement so we must measure and improve content reach and effectiveness in everything we do. You will demonstrate previous indicator measures you have used to improve and optimise content strategies and campaigns.
- Know Your Audience – a desire and ability to always be understanding the needs and challenges of our target audience to generate more relevant and valuable content to build deeper and wider engagement and customer retention.
- Relevant content marketing certifications or qualifications
- Knowledge and experience of content management and content creation tools, and processes
- £30 - £35k + benefits
- Flexible hybrid working
- An amazing place to work and hugely talented, high-energy team brimming with ideas and disruptive approaches
- The opportunity to be a part of building an amazing business and content strategy, brand, tone of voice and Customer messaging
- The creative opportunity to blend entertainment and instructional content and shape our brand’s narrative
- The opportunity to work with and create something truly market leading with a highly supportive and experienced cyber leadership team our are already recognised as industry thought leaders
More importantly, you will be part of an innovative team with a bold vision. Join us during the early stages of our business to help shape;
- Our future company culture.
- Our go to market messaging
- Our Microsoft partnership
- Our engineering practices.
- Our growth strategy
- Our new Guardians.
- The direction & focus of our products.
Malicious organisations are using sophisticated AI and ML to create all kinds of threats at mind-bending scale. Why let them have all the fun? Come and join us to free our customers from the conventional practices of cyber security!
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.