Digital and Brand Marketer - London
About the Job
BANG! Curry is seeking a Marketing Manager with key digital marketing skills to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional drive, be proactive and have a passion for the food industry. As our Marketing Specialist you will play a crucial role in enhancing our online presence, driving brand awareness in a growing omnichannel business.
Content and Strategy
- Build an in-depth understanding of BANG! Curry customers to inform marketing and product strategy.
- Plan, create and execute a year-long marketing calendar, including monthly campaigns across both organic, paid social and email marketing channels.
- Develop high-quality, engaging, and SEO-friendly content for the company website, blog, and social media channels.
- Lead Social Media strategy and coordinate with content creators and influencers to execute and create video and static content.
· Implement on-page SEO strategies to optimize website content for search engines. Monitor and analyse website performance using SEO tools and analytics. Stay updated on industry trends and search engine algorithms to ensure optimal SEO practices.
· Assist in the planning and execution of digital advertising campaigns across various platforms.
· Monitor and optimise ad performance to maximize return on investment.
· Provide insights and recommendations for improving campaign effectiveness.
· Conduct thorough keyword research to identify opportunities for improved organic search rankings.
Collaborations and PR
· Lead our PR reach out activity to inform and increase brand presence
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create content that aligns with brand messaging and marketing objectives.
- Plan, develop and execute brand partnerships and collaborations.
· Develop and manage influencer programs
Events and Instore marketing
- Organise events and sampling opportunities with our Sales team
- Manage all aspects of POS materials
- Assist with events, such as trade fairs and cookery pop ups.
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
· Exceptional copywriting and editing skills with an eye for detail.
· Strong experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
· Experience with digital advertising platforms (e.g., Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
· Strong experience and passion for social media platforms and trends
· Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.