Digital Architecture Change and Communications Specialist - Bristol
About the Job
Why this job matters
As part of BT Digital, we're spearheading and driving the digital transformation of one of the UK's most recognisable brands. We're talking about driving new digital experiences for our customers in new markets, transforming our architecture and developing industry leading capabilities in Data, AI, Fintech and Healthcare. We're stripping out unnecessary complexity for customers and colleagues and introducing agile methodologies.
Within Digital, the Enterprise Architecture Team (EA) team plays a critical role in driving the Digital transformation: we set the technical direction for the BT Digital strategy, and we are the levers of change desired by our customers. We work across multiple customer units (e.g., Consumer, Enterprise, Global divisions) covering needed updates to products, customer journeys, platforms, 3rd parties, strategic partners, innovation and networks.
What you'll be doing
- As the Digital Architecture Change and Communications lead you will be designing and delivering change adoption strategies to facilitate and encourage adoption of key Enterprise Architecture initiatives.
- Assessing the impact of the change, identifying impacted colleagues, assess the type and scale of the change and identify appropriate change adoptions plans to manage the successful adoption of the change.
- Identifying what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits.
- Regularly communicate with colleagues affected by change to maintain morale and support for change whilst ensuring that managers have the necessary information to communicate changes and their impact to their teams.
- Working with teams across BT to ensure new and existing Enterprise Architecture processes and practices are embedded in the overall operating model, are clearly understood and evolved to meet user needs.
- Experienced talented communication change professional: with experience of implementing and managing a change framework in a large and complex ecosystem. Experience in communication techniques.
- Stakeholder: Excellent stakeholder management skills, working in a collaborative manner to get to agreed outcomes that are right for our business
- Coach & develop: Coach the BT wide architecture and engineering populations on their pathway to adoption of Agile methods (risk, audit and quality)
- Excellent communicator: ability to create a plan, to articulate ideas and insights in a succinct and engaging way and capable of engaging and influencing through communications
- Influencing and collaborative ability: ability to navigate, interact and influence many teams across BT: driving collaboration and outcomes
- Growth Mindset: Comfortable with ambiguity, shifting priorities and being outside your comfort zone. Tenacity and humility to challenge thinking and influence across the organisation.
- Thrive on collaboration to solve problems and achieve excellent results
- Have experience delivering technical change or analysis in a complex business environment
- Love working cross-functionally in a complex business, cutting through to deliver simpler solutions
- Nice to have qualifications include: Institute of change qualification
- Have worked as part of or closely with Digital technology and IT architecture teams
- Want to be part of a team that influences how BT delivers for its customers
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- 10% on target bonus
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Direct share scheme
- Option to join the Healthcare Cash Plan or other benefits such as dental insurance, gym memberships etc.
- 50% off EE mobile pay monthly or SIM only plans
- Exclusive colleague discounts on our latest and greatest BT broadband packages
- BT TV with TNT Sports and NOW Entertainment
- 50% discount for friends and family on EE SIM Only plans & airtime element off a Flex Pay plan
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.