Digital Change Analyst - Halifax
*compare my salary
About the Job
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Digital Service Operations Team as a Digital Change Analyst.
The Digital Service Team are a highly skilled and dedicated group of experts. The team are responsible for the stability of service for Covea’s users and customers across a wide range of technology. Covea's employees are at the heart of the company, and we’re committed in supporting all individuals to thrive and develop within our inclusive team environment.
What will I be doing?
You can expect your role in Digital Service Operations to vary greatly day-to-day. Here’s a taster of some of the work you’ll be getting involved in.
- Carry out detailed reviews of change requests, ensuring they meet policy requirements.
- Challenge requests that fail to meet required standards.
- Provide guidance and support to those requesting changes and help them to navigate the process smoothly and effectively.
- Ensure Change Requests are progressed through the correct lifecycle and that all updates are captured accurately before completion.
- Consider the forward schedule of change, identifying key business events that could lead to potential conflicts and work with requestors to resolve this.
- Support in the preparation for the Change Advisory Board and step in to provide facilitation and chairing when required.
- Instigate Post Change Reviews in accordance with policy requirements and ensure these are completed on time and to a satisfactory standard.
- Identify key periods of business risk where the instigation of additional measures may be necessary to protect the business from intolerable levels of service disruption.
- Encourage and support colleagues to adhere to the Change Control policy and processes.
- Identify and propose improvements to the Change Control processes and procedures.
- Contribute to the evolution of Change Control within the ITSM toolset.
What would we like to see in you?
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise workloads
- Effective stakeholder management
- Data Analysis knowledge and experience
- In-depth experience of IT Service Management Tools – preferably Service Now
- Knowledge of IT Major Incident & Problem Management processes
- Experience of working within IT Change Control
- ITIL V4 Foundation – preferable, not essential
What’s on offer?
- 36.25 working hours per week with flexitime, (along with a range of flexible working options)
- Annual pay review and performance related bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays, with the option to buy/sell holidays
- Continued professional development through internal training programmes, professional qualifications and apprenticeships
- Lots of support for your mental wellbeing through our Wellbeing group, who provide Mental Health First Aiders and an Employee Assistance Programme where you can access additional support such as counselling, financial advice, and relationship support.
- A range of health benefits such as access to a 24/7 Virtual GP, free eye tests, flu jabs and the option to opt into private medical insurance
- Tusker Car Scheme - salary sacrifice scheme which lets you drive away a brand new, fully maintained and insured car for up to four years.
- Peace of mind, with our life assurance plan and the option to opt in to our critical illness cover
- 7.5% minimum employer pension contribution to maximum of 9%
- A volunteering day a year to support a charity close to your heart
- A big thank you for sticking around, with our Loyalty Bonus – once you reach 5 years service and beyond
- Additional benefits such as discounted gym memberships, cycle to work schemes and discounts at lots of retailers through Perkpal.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.