Digital Communications and Marketing Executive - Lewes
Smiley & Co, Ltd.
*compare my salary
About the Job
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (Depending on experience)
Chailey Heritage Foundation is a pioneering charity providing education, care and transition planning for young people aged 3-25 with complex physical disabilities and health needs.
Their aim is to provide a stimulating and inclusive environment where all young people are given every opportunity to make progress towards fulfilment and develop life skills in preparation for adulthood.
- Implement the charitys digital strategy across multiple channels
- Keep website content up to date, monitor performance and proactively suggest improvements, working with agency partners when necessary.
- Create a diverse range of digital content for the website and intranet.
- Ensure consistent brand messaging and visual identity across all communication materials
- Support the delivery of the charitys marketing and fundraising strategy across all digital channels
- Co-create rich and diverse content to support campaign goals
- Provide analytical insight on channel and campaign performance
- Promote a digital first approach and act as brand advocate
- Track and report on the effectiveness of communication and marketing efforts using analytics tools
- Evidence of managing social media accounts Facebook, Instagram, Twitter/X and LinkedIn
- Strong digital marketing experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience of using Canva, In Design, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Hootsuite and Premier Pro
- Knowledge and experience of updating websites through CMS
- Understanding of marketing analytics - SEO, PPC and ability to analyse digital marketing data and draw insights
- Attention to detail and commitment to maintaining high standards in all communication materials.
- Familiarity with the nonprofit sector and a genuine passion for supporting individuals with disabilities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Up to 7.5% employers contribution to pension
- Free DBS & update check
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme which includes financial advice and a variety of perks (discount vouchers etc)
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised Café
- Support & Guidance - You will be guided and supported by a team of dedicated trained staff.
- Gym discounts - savings of up to 25% on gym memberships. You can select from 3200 gyms, health clubs, boot camps and yoga studios.
- Cycle2Work - savings of at least 32% on a new bike or accessories from Halfords
- Mobile phone discounts - average saving of 28% on an EE contract
If you feel you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable organisation, please click apply to be redirected to their website where you can complete your application.
The Foundation is committed to the safeguarding and protection of children and young adults. Employment will be subject to the receipt of two satisfactory professional references, an enhanced DBS certificate and occupational health clearance. It is an offence to apply for any job in regulated activity with children and vulnerable adults if you are barred from doing so.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.