Digital Content Specialist - Luton
Pure Display Limited
*compare my salary
About the Job
Content Creator and LEGO fan!
Our passion for creating exceptional acrylic displays knows no bounds. We take pride in our attention to detail, ensuring that every display we manufacture is of the highest quality. Our warehouse, located in Luton, is where we carefully craft these displays and ship them worldwide. We know that our displays help customers perfectly showcase their LEGO sets and other collectibles.
What We Need
We’re on the lookout for a talented writer and digital design specialist, who can create captivating content for our website, blog, and social media pages. Ready to step up to the challenge?
This position will play a very important role in achieving our operational goals. Your main objective will be to develop and implement a content strategy that drives engagement and grows our customer base.
With a strong work ethic and keen attention to detail, you'll be responsible for creating compelling content that resonates with our customers. Experience in toys/games is highly desirable, particularly a passion for LEGO and collectibles, as well as an excellent grasp of the English language.
- Be enthusiastic and fun with your writing tone, to produce articles on topics which include the latest toy releases, product reviews and how-to guides.
- Upload content to the website ensuring relevant imagery and video are included.
- Design personalised and targeted email campaigns.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager to create campaign banners for the website and social media.
- Create and manage all digital content across various platforms.
- Build and maintain relationships with new and existing affiliates.
- Research market trends and industry-related topics to generate ideas for new content.
- Be adaptable and curious to learn about new products so that their unique selling points can be explained.
- Portfolio with examples of your work.
- Experience using a CRM Platform or Email Design Platform.
- A good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop.
- A familiarity with Affiliate Marketing.
- Understand the basics of SEO.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
We value creativity, innovation, and a customer-focused mindset. If you are a passionate and driven individual with a strong track record of creating impactful content, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for this role, we will need you to provide a cover letter, alongside a portfolio of your work.
This is an office-based role, and you must be able to commute to our office in Luton.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- What made you want to apply for this position?
Ability to Commute:
- Luton, LU1 3BS (required)
Work Location: In person
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.