Digital Content Writer - Cardiff
*compare my salary
About the Job
An exciting opportunity to join a global Health, Safety and Environmental training provider as part of the marketing team to help spearhead future growth.
We are looking to recruit a creative and talented digital content creator to join the team. This is a brilliant opportunity, and the successful applicant will play a crucial role in providing excellent copy and content for our customers.
What’s the role?
As an effective communicator, you will be responsible for creating first-class copy and content for blogs, articles, social media, the company website, and other marketing and communications materials, such as product brochures and newsletters, As well as calling on your proven writing skills, the role also requires you to conduct thorough research on industry-related topics, generate ideas for new content, and regularly work with internal experts to gather necessary insights.
We are looking for someone who has:
· A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in journalism, English, communications, or related discipline.
· Be an experienced writer who has a portfolio of content created for either B2B or B2C
· Be a native English language speaker
· A demonstrable portfolio of demand-generation materials that drive action and conversions.
· Have proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides
· Have experience with content management systems.
· Have a good grasp of digital marketing trends and SEO principles to support content creation.
· The expertise to interpret briefs and develop concepts within specific campaigns, programmes, or projects.
· Research and understand our customers' needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject-matter experts, and in-person meetings.
· Write original copy and edit content for a range of marketing and communications materials.
· Collaborate with a wide team of marketers from concept development to delivery of final product.
· Present copy concepts and final deliverables to internal teams and seek feedback - revise content based on internal and at times external feedback.
· Monitor content performance and provide actionable insights to continuously optimise and refine content strategy.
· Review and edit copy for accuracy, clarity, and grammar, while mentoring others in marketing to maintain high standards
It would be nice if you have:
Hosted a Podcast or conducted a video interview, as you will be the Astutis podcast host or part of a team hosting it. We are proud of our podcast; it is an established channel that showcases our contribution to our vibrant community.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Additional leave
- Bereavement leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Quarterly bonus
Offices cleaned daily, Covid-19 Policy and Risk Assessment regularly reviewed in line with government guidelines.
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: DCW1123
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.