Digital Course Coordinator - Cardiff
About the Job
At BARBRI, we believe that every student deserves the most effective education experience possible. We believe that by working with the global legal profession more closely, we can effectively bridge the gap between university and employment by creating effective learning and development to enhance the qualifications and employability skills of the legal profession and aspiring lawyers.
As the Digital Course Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring the quality and consistency of all course materials in line with standard content format and marketing materials. This will also include driving the ongoing development of content and features for BARBRI’s learning management systems. The Digital Course Coordinator will be a key member of the Operations team and will establish a very close working relationship with the Learning team. In particular, the Digital Course Coordinator will work closely with the Learning and Operations teams to deliver excellent customer service in the relevant regions and to support revenue growth.
You will be a part of a talented Operations team and maintain BARBRI’s relationships with external partners and students. You may have a background in LMS management and Salesforce CRM with a natural talent for technology.
Priorities for the business -
- Building Partnerships - Identifies opportunities and takes action to build strategic relationships between one's area and other areas, teams, departments, units, or organisations to help achieve business goals.
- Leading Change - Identifies and drives organisational and cultural changes needed to adapt strategically to changing market demands, technology, and internal initiatives; Effects new approaches to improve results by transforming processes, products and services.
- Assist with the creation and management of our homegrown BARBRI learning management system, and D2L, incorporating HTML functionalities.
- Be the Course Delivery Systems lead for Zapier, Honorlock, YouTube, Zoom, Calendly, D2L, Salesforce & Dynamics (working closely with the operations support and business systems teams)
- Testing online content across a range of browsers/operating systems and logging any issues for the development team to resolve.
- Self-motivated to research new or evolving systems with the view to implement and benefit the Course Delivery processes.
- Work collaboratively with trainers and faculty staff regarding course content to ensure accurate and relevant materials are delivered within agreed deadlines.
- Provide support for all queries related to our multiple LMSs and ensure queries are dealt with efficiently through our case management system (Salesforce).
- Check that all content is appearing correctly for students and tutors on each allocated course, prior to the creation of individual course offerings.
- Maintaining an accurate working knowledge of materials and the LMS including keeping up to date on new functionality releases.
- Assist with the creation and management of student scheduling. Acknowledge and process any student requests and amendments accordingly.
- Communicating with students via telephone and email enquiries for all technical issues and queries.
- Assist the Course Delivery Manager and the rest of the Operations Team in any additional SQE1 & SQE2 preparation work as required.
As a member of the global team, you will
- Act as a role model and ambassador for the Company to enhance BARBRI’s brand awareness and perception.
- carry out a wide range of activities to ensure the success of the BARBRI global business;
- attend and contribute to team meetings; and
- track and report project to your line manager.
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s degree or other relevant education level
- Min. 2 years of experience in course delivery/ operations role.
- Understanding of the needs of an undergraduate, postgraduate and professional legal audience preferred
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new systems.
- Ability to communicate key messages to our customer
- Ability to communicate at a professional level
- Ability to effectively manage delegated tasks
- Planning/organising—the individual prioritises and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Adaptability—adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Problem-solving—identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyses information skillfully.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.