Digital Director (EMEA) - Amazon Prime Video - London
About the Job
Digital Director - Amazon
We are looking for an experienced individual to support the Head of Digital Advertising EMEA drive digital advertising across all Amazon lines of business. The Digital Director Amazon EMEA will ensure digital media is planned consistently across campaigns, channels are used effectively and the workflow between planning and activation maintains the integrity of the strategy. Working with the Head of Digital, the Director will design and deliver a digital ecosystem and processes that enable learning and experimentation whilst delivering against media and business goals.
You will be a paid media practitioner that is passionate about driving results whilst ensuring the digital media operation runs like a well-oiled machine.
This position requires strong leadership skills, instinctive strategic thinking, a deep understanding of digital activation and digital technologies and trends.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Amazon is one of the biggest advertisers in the world and it operates across different verticals entertainment, retail, logistic, acquisition, gaming. Digital media is a significant share of digital investment and Amazon requires strong expertise to guide them through key digital topics.
This role will be key in helping Amazon LOBs leverage the power of digital advertising to achieve their media and business goals and build a scalable operation to do it consistently and at scale.
DIGITAL STRATEGY AND PLANNING
- Identifying how digital can support Amazon to achieve media and business goals.
- Support Amazon LOBs and the wider Rufus team in understanding their digital landscape and customer / audience insights including trends, opportunities, and challenges.
- Support Amazon LOBs and Rufus teams in the development of concrete digital plans across paid channels. This should include approaches to channel selection, measurement, data and analytics, and brands safety.
- Foster continuous innovation, encourage experimentation, embrace emerging technology, and adapt quickly to evolving markets and trends – staying ahead of the competition to drive on-going digital results.
- Ensure smooth campaign delivery and management across entire programmatic, search and social teams in EMEA.
- Building and overseeing diligent QA processes to ensure excellence in campaign delivery.
- Support Amazon LOBs with building their in-house digital ecosystem and operation.
CLIENT & INDUSTRY
- Be seen by all clients as an expert in the field – the confidant and consultant that can troubleshoot and evolve projects and challenges alike.
- Provide digital thought leadership and direction for Amazon LOB teams and Rufus team
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
- Preferably strong practitioner (channel) experience in the following channels: programmatic, paid search and paid social.
- Strong understanding of data & tech in a media context to include but not limited to data strategy (IPD, audiences, CRM etc), data management, digital responsibility by design, martech and adtech enablement, customer experience.
- Strong understanding of digital media and marketing (paid media, owned media and earned media)
- Ability to make informed and timely decisions based on careful analysis of relevant information.
- Able to connect dots across complex structures and organisations to make projects happen.
- Strong analytical skills, leveraging data to drive strategic decision making and optimisation assessments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage stakeholders across the business.
- Experience in delivering measurable business results.
We guarantee that your career with us will be varied and exciting. Every day in this fast paced environment presents a different challenge and if you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future.
You will get our support in developing your skills at every step of your career journey with us. Your manager will help you create a tailored career path and through our in-house experts, and online performance management and learning and development tool, you will have access to a wide range of internal and external courses. In addition to this there are always plenty of internal sessions on the latest developments in the industry, e-learning courses, bite-size learning sessions and on the job training and development.
We aim to provide all of our people with a supportive and fun work environment where you can develop your full potential and benefit from the broad range of opportunities within the agency both in the UK and globally.
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your fantastic work. So we also offer a range of benefits:
- Unlimited annual leave (subject to manager approval)
- Group Income Protection (after 2 years’ service)
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance or Health Cash Plan (dependent on level)
- Group Personal Pension Plan with matched contributions from 3-6%
- Core Hours (Mon-Thurs, flexible start/finish times)
- Early finish Fridays
- Generous Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Wellbeing programme, including subsidised monthly massages
- Paid time off for Volunteering
- Independent mortgage advice
- Financial education
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Free breakfast
- Subsidised Café
- Free eye tests
- Regular Bar Night
- Retail discounts
- Flexible benefits including Dental, Travel insurance, Ride2Work, GymFlex and many more!
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.