DIGITAL IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST (12 MONTH FTC) - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
Dr. Martens is a globally recognisable and culturally influential British brand, with over 60 years of rich heritage. As brand custodians, we are lucky to work for a dynamic, thriving, and ethical business, with people from diverse backgrounds, who bring their true selves to work, and where anyone can grow their career.
We are guided by three core values that are at the heart of everything we do: be yourself, act courageously, and show you care. They make us who we are and inspire us to push boundaries, embrace our individuality, and stand up for what’s right.
SO, WHAT’S THE STORY?
The Global Data & Analytics (D&A) team has set the vision “To make every DM decision better with data” and is embarking on a transformational journey to “Execute faster in creating trust, access and value globally from all our data to empower our colleagues to stride forwards”.
Our Digital Implementation Specialist will champion digital tracking capabilities which empowers insight generation, enabling the business to make data-based decisions. You will collaborate with web product teams and regional digital teams, owning the implementation, release testing and release process.
You will implement and maintain tags in Google Tag Manager to ensure our internal web analytics system and external partners are able to retrieve data insights from the tags.
As our Digital Implementation Specialist, you will be accountable for:
- Implement, enhance, and maintain web analytics tool (Google Analytics 4).
- Manage digital implementations within Google Tag Manager (GTM) and be the GTM champion within the product teams
- Understand and translate product owners’ and business requirements into technical requirements and ensure that priorities are met
- Create and maintain documentation for tagging to aid testing and future developments.
- Test any enhancements and implementation changes before releases are deployed to production.
- Ensure data quality is to a high standard with correct definition, working closely with web product teams to enhance the data layer.
- Ensure governance of tag manager and tags, not limited to permissions, access, data collection and data flows.
- Ensure all containers, tags, variables, triggers and configurations in GTM are reviewed, audited, maintained and optimised on a regular basis, to guarantee global consistency and optimum performance
- Ensure all stakeholders are regularly updated with progress, changes, delays with robust communication.
THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
Put simply, for this role the key things we’re looking for are:
- Experience in analytics implementation preferably in a retail / e-commerce business.
- Implementation experience with Google Analytics 4
- Implementation experience with Google Tag Manager
- Experience working with a robust QA & testing process
- Advance understanding of data layer
At DM your technical capability will go hand in hand with the below:
- Great relationship management that delivers results through effective teamwork
- You’ll be a proud custodian to our DM’s culture, embodying what we stand for and encouraging others to do the same
- You will bring the outside-in; you’ll share best practice across the team/business and encourage ideas sharing as well as collaborative problem solving
Let us know if you have any suggestions for us to consider so you can be at your best in this role & during the application process.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Welcome to the family free pair of docs
- 65% off all docs
- 2 paid volunteer days per year
- Private healthcare
Are you ready to fill your boots? Apply now.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, and age.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.