Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive - Birmingham
*compare my salary
About the Job
Are you confident, enthusiastic, and digitally savvy? Are you seeking a new challenge where your talents will be fully utilised in a dynamic environment? Are you a creative person who is able to create compelling and engaging content? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you.
At Diaspora Insurance we pride ourselves in providing specialist and bespoke risk solutions to transnational citizens otherwise called Expatriates or Diasporans. Diasporans' personal and family protection needs be it funeral cover, medical insurance or specialist international students' medical insurance are diverse and complex. At Diaspora Insurance, your global family protection needs are our sole focus.
We are seeking a passionate, outgoing, and driven Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive to join our marketing team. You will be joining a dynamic and ambitious firm focused on making a huge impact on the African diasporas in terms of managing their insurable risks.
- Flexible hours
- Hybrid working/remote working
- Opportunities for career progression
- Employer pension scheme
- Holiday pay
The key responsibilities of a Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Driving traffic to the website and generating hot leads.
- Developing and implementing digital marketing strategies across digital functions of SEO, PPC, and Social Media, Influencer and email marketing.
- Developing and managing digital and social media campaigns to generate leads.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Market analysis and intelligence.
- Developing engaging online content including videos, video scripts, graphics, infographics, web pages, ebooks, and blogs; monitoring and analysing content success (copywriting).
- Adverts copywriting and scripting. (copywriting).
- Influencer recruitment, management and deliverables tracking (Influencer management).
- Working on SEO of the website pages and driving traffic to the website (SEO).
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly (Analytics).
- Creating and managing link-building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Researching and identifying and presenting new digital marketing trends and ensuring that the brand is in front of the industry developments. (Research and new ideas).
- Effectively manage third-party providers (Management).
- Attending events to create content
The key skills and qualities of a Digital Marketing and Social Media Executive are:
- Degree in digital marketing/marketing/sales from a reputable university
- Keen, passionate about marketing and willing to learn new things.
- Social Media, Copywriting and content marketing skills essential
- Deep knowledge of the African diaspora communities in the UK like Zimbabwean, Kenyan, Ghanaian or Ugandan is a key advantage.
- Leads nurturing through email and other channels.
- Hands-on social and digital adverts and promotions are essential.
- Keyword research is essential.
- Experience in influencer management.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ad Words and Google suite of tools.
- Website management with knowledge of WordPress is desirable.
- Understanding of SEO.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward-thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.
UK driver's licence is required since the job involves traveling to major events across the country.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.