Digital Marketing Assistant - Hove
About the Job
- Optimise our Brand and product presentation across our entire online presence.
- Monthly report to ecommerce manager on key website metrics.
- Implement marketing campaigns and analyse performance, turning insights into actionable work, creating a workflow of steady and prioritised performance adjustments.
- Generate social media awareness and be the first responder to customer comments and messages, having a proactive approach to the growth of our following, creating regular post and blog updates.
- Producing regular performance reports for management and proposing new strategies to stimulate growth.
- Marketing initiatives to drive website traffic growth.
- Social media accounts ownership.
- Some experience in a similar role that involves online retail, or a role with a relevant skillset.
- Ability to adapt to the evolving requirements of e-commerce sales.
- Strong understanding of ecommerce best-practice and digital marketing.
- Comfortable using social media Ad Management including setting budgets.
- Able to work efficiently in Excel and other office applications.
- Fundamental understanding of email campaign set up, automations and web forms.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team.
- Customer focused, with good written communication skills.
- Creative approach.
- Photoshop and video editing skills, with a good eye for graphic design in a marketing context.
- Experience in the B2B tradesperson space preferred
- SEO best practice.
- Adwords / PPC.
- Basic HTML coding skill
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.