Digital Marketing Executive - Livingston
About the Job
We are one of the UK’s leading clothing brands providing quality casualwear and activewear to businesses in the printwear and promotion space.
Are you tech-savvy and have a passion for marketing? You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist the following:
Digital Marketing Executive Role Purpose:
Assist in the planning, execution and optimization of online marketing campaigns within budget and on time.
- Organisation and implementation of agreed campaigns.
- Creating content and copy checking.
- Social media management and reporting.
- Show coordination, samples, garments, people, stands, briefing graphics.
- Website maintenance and CMS management.
- SEO and paid search campaign management - key word research, working with agencies (if required) and reporting.
- Supporting creative with Photo shoot organisation
- Email campaign management - creation of templates, data management and reporting. Constantly reviewing HubSpot and producing recommendations on how to maximise its usage and performance.
- Supporting photoshoots for brand marketing activity, covers, adverts, campaigns to ensure briefs are being achieved.
- Day-to-day management of marketing enquiries from internal and external contacts.
- Supporting coordination of colour card and brochure production.
- Work closely with BDT on providing marketing support and identifying new ways of providing support to key accounts.
- Keep up to date with new marketing trends as well as competitor activity.
- Control of colour card Fabric ordering, and stock monitoring at Suppliers qtys in association with the product team.
· Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role with minimum 2 years experience
· Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
· Experience of PPC, Google Ads and Google search console would be advantageous but not essential
· Web design and knowledge of adobe suite/video editing preferred
· Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
· Interest or experience in the industry would be advantageous
· Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Core metrics, Web Trends etc.)
· Skills and experience in KPI reporting and budget management
· Analytical mindset and critical thinking
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· BSc/BA/CIM in marketing or relevant field
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Additional leave
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Livingston, EH54 5DJ: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's (preferred)
- Digital marketing: 2 years (required)
- Marketing: 2 years (required)
- USA Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person (must be based locally or able to commute daily)
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.