Digital Marketing Intern - London
About the Job
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Intern to join our European Marketing Team. This is a hybrid role working in our London office with the Digital Marketing Manager and collaborating closely with the wider marketing team in all GLP Europe offices.
Main responsibilities are:
– Manage and process content updates to the GLP Europe website
– Manage and work with the European Marketing team on the delivery of digital marketing campaigns
– Coordinate the schedule of postings across European LinkedIn accounts helping to support the Country Marketing Coordinators
– Report on weekly and monthly website analytics to the European team
– Maintain the GLP image store
– Supporting our customer database
– Working with external services providers such as graphic designers on text and copy amends
This is a paid internship for an initial period of 12 months. We are inviting applications from marketing graduates that are looking for experience or from those that have had a little experience in a marketing environment. Further details and a comprehensive job description will be made available following a successful application.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.