Digital Marketing Manager - Gateshead
*compare my salary
About the Job
Looking to take the next step in your career? Want the chance to work on exciting digital projects with the opportunity to develop and grow? We're looking for a hard-working and self-motivated person to join our fast-growing team as a Product Marketing Manager.
We are looking for a curious, analytical, digitally-focussed Product Marketing Manager who will join a team that is dedicated to optimising our customers' experience across a portfolio of digital products.
We are able to offer a competitive basic salary of up to £33,000 along with hybrid working from the heart of our marketing office, based in Gateshead.
As Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for implementing the vision, strategy, and roadmap for a portfolio of digital products across our websites. You'll take your product and features from ideation and discovery through to design, testing, delivery, launch, measurement of success, and iteration.
Working within the digital products team, you are ultimately responsible for making sure we're building the right features and functionality for our customers.
This role is ideal for someone with 3-5 years experience in digital project management/digital marketing, who has a level of product development experience and is looking to grow and refine their skills in a rapidly growing business. We are looking for a self-starter with strong communication skills that can get up to speed and become autonomous quickly. We are a data-driven team/business so experience using analytics tool and diving into the data to draw out valuable insights is essential.
- Translate user needs into compelling user stories
- Identify areas for optimisation within defined customer journeys using data and customer insight
- Develop project briefs, working with specialist teams to identify and define technical requirements
- Implement CRO tests to deliver incremental gains and competitive advantage
- Prioritise and manage project and BAU backlogs
- Contribute to integrated strategies and maintain product roadmaps which are aligned with marketing initiatives and business objectives
- Bring together multi-disciplined teams to develop digital solutions and improvements to the full customer lifecycle – acquisition, conversion, and retention
- Work and collaborate with a multidisciplinary squad (Development, UX, Content, Data, CRO, SEO & Marketing automation)
- Develop relationships, collaborate and manage stakeholder expectations within the team and across the wider business (SEO, PPC, development, creative, CRO, marketing directors, dealerships)
- Facilitate cross team collaboration in meetings and workshops
- Understand commercial levers and how they impact product performance and customer engagement
- Be the source of truth of product performance, providing the insight and the why
- Data analysis across a variety of channels including web, paid, social and SEO/SEM.
- An ability to interpret data and generate meaningful insight to create solutions and actions
- An ability to understand, develop and manage customer journeys
- An ability to define user stories
- Proven project management skills
- Proven experience in a web/digital environment
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex messages visually and creatively
- Care about the ‘why' above all else, with the ability to persuade and involve others in decision making
- Ability to lead, organise and inspire content, designers and developers with a clear and inclusive vision
- Exceptional communication and relationship building skills, able to challenge and influence senior stakeholders and team members
- You love the little wins as much as the big ones and understand that incrementality is a key driver of success
- An ability to understand best-in-class practices from the motor and other industries and adapt and apply them to Vertu
Vertu Motors plc is proud to be the Motor Retailer who invests more in our colleague's personal development than any other, so if you are successful, you can look forward to on-going training opportunities that provide you with the right career path, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice which includes:
- 25 days holiday rising with length of service plus bank holidays
- Access to our online rewards platform giving you cash back and discounts for multiple retailers
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
- Preferential Service Rates
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.