Digital Marketing Manager
REACH2 ACADEMY TRUST
About the Job
REAch2 Academy Trust is looking for a talented digital marketing professional to take charge of our online presence and drive business growth. This is a pivotal role responsible for enhancing the Trust's digital presence and driving business growth. It offers the opportunity to take ownership of our website, ensuring its optimisation for user experience and conversion, implementing effective SEO strategies, and utilising analytics to make data-driven decisions. Working with the marketing team, you will have a great deal of freedom to express yourself and given an opportunity deliver on your ideas and creativity. We are looking for someone to bring ideas and passion, as well as having sound technical digital skills to come on this journey with us.
The digital marketing manager responsibilities will include:
- Website/Intranet Development - Ongoing development, improvement, and management of Trust websites and intranet.
- Digital Marketing - Campaigns, including PPC, paid social, GDN, etc.
- SEO and Analytics - Developing and implementing comprehensive strategies.
To be successful in this position, you will be a talented individual with technical expertise in:
- Designing relevant KPI tracking and overseeing MI reporting for website traffic.
- Continuous monitoring of website performance metrics and providing recommendations.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to align website strategies with business objectives.
The Digital Marketing Manager is a home-based position, so we are flexible on the location of the successful individual. However, some travel may be required to REAch2 schools and trust events which will be agreed in advance.
For more information regarding the REAch2 Academy Trust, please visit our website via the button below, or to arrange an informal discussion regarding the position, please contact Michelle Rosemond, Director of Brand Marketing,
Please be aware that we are unable to accept CVs as a valid form of application. Please visit the REAch2 Academy Trust website and complete a Safer Recruitment in Education application form should you wish to apply.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.