Digital Marketing Manager - London
Firmdale Hotels PLC
About the Job
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading digital marketing initiatives across Firmdale Hotels’ eleven properties, including Ham Yard Hotel and Charlotte Street Hotel in London and Crosby Street Hotel in New York. We are looking for someone with an analytical mind-set, who can help to drive customer acquisition and engagement across the hotels and restaurants through targeted digital marketing activity.
- Oversee the management of Firmdale Hotels’ customer database, working with the Marketing Executive to implement best practices, regular checks and cleansing
- Implement a database growth strategy, working closely with the Sales and Revenue teams to identify key markets and audiences
- Support the Head of Marketing with e-mail newsletters, focusing on audience segmentation and personalisation
- Work with wider marketing and hotel teams to ensure that customer data is being collected at key touchpoints
- Manage tactical marketing offers and e-mail campaigns for our restaurants via SevenRooms
Paid Digital Marketing
- Work closely with our digital marketing agency to oversee and optimise all paid campaigns (PPC and Google Hotel ads), attending monthly calls for all hotels and managing day-to-day comms
- Support the Social Media Manager with paid social media campaigns
- Partnerships & Third Parties
- Identify like-minded brands and partners, who can introduce new audiences to our hotels and restaurants
- Work with the Marketing Executive to ensure that all third party listings are up-to-date and optimised for customer acquisition
- Analyse the success of partnerships in terms of ROI and brand value
- Feed into structural updates to the website to optimise UX and conversion
- Work with the wider marketing team to optimise onsite SEO
- Work closely with our UX agency, Head of Marketing and Group Revenue Manager to run ongoing A/B tests for the website and booking funnel
- Work with our dev agency to build out successful tests and measure the ongoing impact of these optimisations
Strategy, Insights & Reporting
- Work closely with the revenue team to develop data-driven tactical strategies to increase bookings across the hotels at key times of the year and at key parts of the sales funnel
- Track the brand and each hotel’s digital performance on a weekly and monthly basis looking at website traffic, database growth, leads and conversions
- Identify areas for growth across the business, including rooms and food and beverage
- Share regular updates with the hotels and wider management teams to communicate plans and report back on successes and learnings
- At least 5 years' experience in digital marketing, preferably in the hospitality sector working across hotels and F&B
- Strong knowledge of GA and fully up to speed with GA4
- Experience running e-mail marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of Google Ads, SEO and PPC
- Data-orientated and pro-active
- A genuine interest in hospitality and design
- Highly organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What we Offer:
- Dry Cleaning for your work wardrobe and discounted dry cleaning for personal use
- Regular social events and team activities
- Training opportunities and career development
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wage Stream – an employee app to stream your wages before payday
- Annual long service rewards including Afternoon Tea, Dinner for Two and an overnight stay
- Exclusive discounts at Design Hotels
- Staff sales
- And much more!
About Firmdale Hotels
Firmdale Hotels was founded by Tim and Kit Kemp and includes eleven luxury hotels and eight restaurants across London and New York. Tim and Kit are acknowledged as pioneers in the hotel industry and their high level of personal service and original approach to design has, over the years, added up to a winning combination.
They both maintain that “hotels should be living things, not stuffy institutions" and this ethos is brought to life across every area of the business, from the ever-evolving interiors to the restaurants’ seasonal menus and each hotel’s cultural calendar of talks and events.
The hotels' interiors are designed by Kit Kemp and each space celebrates her love of colour, craftsmanship and storytelling. Kit’s modern take on English style is designed to capture the imagination and combines interesting works of art with curious antiques, bold colours and beautiful fabrics.
Renowned for breathing new life into empty spaces and transforming unloved properties into award-winning luxury hotels, Tim and Kit recently opened their 11th property, Warren Street Hotel, in New York’s Tribeca in February 2024.
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.