Digital Marketing Manager
About the Job
Kiddi is the proud manufacturer of My Carry Potty®, a lightweight, leak-proof, and easy-to-clean potty solution for toddlers. The potty was created by a mother who wanted to make potty training more convenient for parents and kids on-the-go. The potty is made from high-quality, attractive materials, and comes with a unique lid that provides a completely watertight seal. Our goal is to make potty training a fun and stress-free experience for parents and children alike.
This is a full-time remote role for a Digital Marketing Manager. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for social media marketing, lead generation, marketing, web analytics, and other digital marketing efforts. They will also need to stay up-to-date with emerging trends in the industry. The Digital Marketing Manager will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Creative, Product, and Sales teams, to ideate and implement successful digital campaigns.
- Experience in creating and implementing successful social media marketing campaigns
- Proven track record in lead generation and marketing
- Proficiency in web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics
- Experience in digital marketing, including email marketing, SEO, and PPC advertising
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Experience in the baby and toddler product industry is a plus
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.