Digital Marketing Manager, Trilogy (Remote) - $100,000/year USD - London
About the Job
Are you a B2B marketing athlete, agile in your approach, and driven by the thrill of transforming abstract company goals into a killer strategy with seamless execution? If this resonates with you, this is your opportunity to enter at the leadership level of an AI-forward portfolio of software companies.
Every morning you will think about how to solve product marketing and communications problems using the latest in AI, MarTech and B2C tactics in the B2B space. Trilogy acquires new B2B software companies frequently, and you will be exposed to a dozen different products that all need your expertise to keep customers engaged.
Our sights are set on a hands-on, full-stack marketing maestro who can navigate the B2B software space. We don't want someone who will get lost in three-month research projects and churn out lengthy plans that gather digital dust. We need an intuitive marketer who formulates sharp hypotheses, tests them rapidly, learns from the outcomes, and scales their strategies. While you will own the entire gamut of strategic marketing, you will have the freedom and resources to enlist agency support when execution demands it.
This isn't just another job; it's an invitation to shape the future of marketing. Bring your expertise, your strategic mindset, and your forward-thinking acumen. We're not merely turning around companies; we're pioneering a new chapter AI-forward business operations. If you're ready to step into the arena, seize the opportunity, and make a lasting impact, we want to hear from you.
What You Will Be Doing
- Crafting and executing the company's market positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Defining the target market, value proposition, and core marketing messages
- Hands-on creation and refinement of marketing content, ensuring its resonance with our brand voice
- Leading collaborations with external teams and agencies, ensuring your strategic vision is effectively executed
- Managing, optimizing, and reporting on campaigns, ensuring their success by measuring against KPIs
- Running carbon copy campaigns that lacks innovation
- Producing repetitive, boilerplate reports without fresh insights
- Micromanaging junior team members without focusing on the bigger strategic picture
- Relying too heavily on agencies without any personal involvement or overburdening yourself without delegating anything
- Establishing an AI-forward customer journey, ensuring alignment with our target audience in the B2B software space
- At least 5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience developing and executing go-to-market strategies
- Exceptional content creation skills
- Expertise in Hubspot Marketing Hub
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover. The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/password-recovery if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.