Digital Marketing Officer - 12 month FTC - Bristol
*compare my salary
About the Job
Who we are:
Triodos Bank is an award-winning organisation and one of Europe’s leading sustainable banks, whose mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental, and cultural change. We offer a wide range of banking services for people who want to use their money consciously – from current accounts through to investments and savings. We only finance companies, organisations and projects that benefit people and the environment.
Our mission is -
- To help create a society that promotes people’s quality of life and that has human dignity at its core
- To enable individuals, institutions, and businesses to use money more consciously in ways that benefit people and the environment, and promote sustainable development
- To offer our customers sustainable financial products and high-quality service
We’re a certified B Corporation, meaning that we are part of a community of businesses driving the shift to a new kind of economy, that is better for workers, better for communities and better for the environment.
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing Officer to join our Marketing & Communications team at our Bristol Head Office. This is a full-time 12-month Fixed Term Contract and offers the benefits of a flexible hybrid working. Typically, this would require 1-2 days in our Bristol office per week with a choice of working from home on the other days (following an initial induction period).
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the overall purpose of this role is to implement the development and maintenance of the UK Triodos online channels. The role will involve all aspects of campaign planning, customer journey optimisation and project management.
As a Digital Marketing Officer, you will manage online change requests and make sure the channels are accurate, compliant, and up to date. You will ensure that all online channels are in synergy – and are to their full potential when considering the overall marketing strategy of the Bank. You will be a key user of our eCRM tool – Selligent and our website’s CMS.
- Content Updates – Responsibility for regulatory and campaign update
- Manage and have responsibility for the Change Request process and be a main point of contact for central web management
- Lead delivery of email campaign creative and implement an eCRM programme to all customers and potential customers using Selligent. Develop the use of the system considering customer life cycles from lead generation, lean nurturing through to acquisition, consideration and retention
- Support Digital Marketing Manager with web analysis and reporting using Piwik Analytics, including 'goal funnels' and traffic trends recommending site content amends to achieve higher funnel conversion rates
- Represent marketing in inter-departmental projects on behalf of the team and TBUK
- Support analysis of paid digital campaign activity including UTMs, Google Adwords and Programmatic activity
- Implement TBUK PPC and SEO activity, along with the Digital Marketing Manager
- Training and supporting other co-workers where need be on the Content Management System and delegating tasks and content updates.
- Training and supporting other co-workers where need be on the eCRM system and overseeing its use for all outgoing customer communications
- Comply with all regulatory obligations and internal governance to help ensure ethical behaviour, working to deliver good customer outcomes and avoiding foreseeable harm in line with Triodos’ practice of putting customers at the heart of what we do.
- Any other duties that may be required
What we are looking for:
To be successful in this role, you have an understanding of digital marketing tools, applications, and ever evolving market is required for this role. You will have hands-on experience in Content Management systems, considering online user experiences and customer journeys, an understanding of optimising websites for conversion and SEO. You will ideally have knowledge of eCRM system, with regards to both data management, manipulation and also branding, customer journeys and messaging hierarchies.
A self-starter with a proven track record of managing your own time combined with a proven ability to monitor many diverse tasks and the ability to work under pressure will be needed for this role. Clear and effective communication, excellent project management and stakeholder management skills are also required for this position.
Triodos Bank is proud of its culture, ethos, and ability to make a positive change in society. It is important that candidates evidence a strong commitment to Triodos Bank’s core values of sustainability and transparency, as well as the personal qualities to live these values.
In return for your hard work and expertise, you will receive a salary of between £32,000- £36,000 Full time equivalent salary depending on experience, plus access to our extensive benefits package, where most of our benefits are non-contributory.
Our benefits include:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 8% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance (worth 4 times basic pay)
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- Private Medical Insurance with optional enhanced or HCP family coverage
- A Health Cash Plan
- Vitality Leave – After each 5 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up to 3 months
- 27 days (Full Time Equivalent) annual plus bank holidays per annum increasing to 30 days after 2 years’ service
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (Full Time Equivalent) to maximum of 35 days
- 5 days fully paid carers leave
- A wellbeing allowance of £200 a year
- 1 Wellbeing Day
- Free yoga classes
- Co-worker retail discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Colleague recognition voucher scheme
We recognise that we’re on a journey with regards to diversity and inclusion and would therefore welcome applications for candidates from underrepresented and neurodiverse backgrounds. We value that receiving applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds is key in supporting our inclusive organisation to grow. We don’t want to miss out on candidates who feel they don’t exactly match the job description requirements, so if this is a role that sounds interesting to you, and you feel you could add value to the role please do apply. You could be exactly what we need!
Triodos reserve the right to close the vacancy once sufficient applications are received, so please do apply asap if this opportunity is of interest to you.
Closing Date: 28/11/2023
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.