Digital Marketing Specialist - Tewkesbury
Micromeritics Instrument Corporation
*compare my salary
About the Job
Micromeritics, the world's leading manufacturer of particle characterization technologies, is at the forefront of innovation in vital markets such as net-zero, lithium-ion batteries, EV, hydrogen, catalysts, and additive manufacturing. As a fast-growing technology company, we are seeking a dynamic individual to shape our digital marketing strategy and execution. Join us in driving the success of a global market leader and contribute to our growth in exciting and rapidly evolving industries.
Position Overview: Digital Marketing Specialist
- Communication Channel Management: Enhance and optimize key digital marketing channels to drive high-quality traffic, resulting in increased engagement and inquiries across all products.
- PPC Expertise: Demonstrate a strong understanding of PPC, creating and monitoring targeted campaigns, optimizing keywords, and contributing to the overall SEM strategy for optimal value.
- SEO Best Practices: Implement SEO best practices, ensuring keyword-rich webpages and analyzing competitor strategies. Collaborate with subject-matter experts and web development for improved search engine ranking.
- Email Marketing Expertise: Utilize strong experience in Email Marketing, employing data segmentation and adhering to email structure best practices. Proficiency with leading email marketing tools is advantageous, along with an understanding of deliverability, AB testing, and bounce rates.
- Analytics Proficiency: Undertake detailed analysis of digital marketing channels using tools like Google Analytics. Identify key metrics for comprehensive performance understanding and areas for improvement.
- CRM and Database Management: Ensure connection between marketing campaigns which links back to CRM and ability to analyse data.
- Social Media and Content Management: Manage and publish high-quality content on Linked, YouTube, and third-party media partners to enhance exposure and market awareness.
- Automation and Efficiency: Identify opportunities for marketing automation and general improvements in digital marketing channels to enhance efficiency and marketing output delivery.
- Cross-Team Collaboration: Working closely with the Applications and R&D teams to produce credible scientific content for publication in appropriate journals and industry media or marketing communications.
- Budgetary Responsibility: Ensuring that invoices and payment receipts for marketing activity in line with agreed spend are forwarded to the company Accounts department as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing with a focus on content, search engine, product, or a related discipline with 5+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Working experience with marketing automation systems such as Sales Force Account Engagement (Pardot) and Email Market Platforms.
- Working knowledge of HTML and Content Management Systems.
- Web/CRM lead capture experience (SalesForce CRM).
- Expertise in SEM, including SEO and PPC
- Passion for Digital Marketing with a drive to elevate the success of marketing channels for a global organization.
- Enthusiastic about teamwork with strong communication skills.
- Adaptability and resilience to overcome setbacks or new challenges.
If you are a motivated, proactive, and organized individual looking to make a significant impact in the digital marketing landscape, we invite you to join our team at Micromeritics. Shape the future with us!
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.