Digital Marketing Specialist - Gateshead
About the Job
Date: 8 Feb 2024
Location: Gateshead, GB
We supply the sustainable and innovative paints and coatings that our customers, communities – and the environment – are increasingly relying on. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from a pioneering paints company that’s committed to science-based targets and is taking genuine action to address globally relevant challenges and protect future generations.
For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
© 2023 Akzo Nobel N.V. All rights reserved.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Competitive salary plus benefits
We’ve been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there’s a good chance you’re only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. We’re active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It’s what you’d expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
You will support and optimise digital channels with a primary focus on websites and eCommerce. This will include overseeing the customer experience, operational support for our channels, consistency of data as well as compliance across agreed channels.
- Support cross channel digital initiatives by leveraging existing & implementing new functionalities.
- Collaborate with colleagues across functions and business units to ensure alignment of digital developments.
- Engage with stakeholders to ensure requirements are captured.
- Liaise with colleagues to translate requirements into clear functional definitions that can be developed/tested.
- Ensure deliveries meet customer needs and achieve specified goals.
- Effectively manage issues reported by stakeholders through agreed support processes.
- Develop training materials and provide support to business teams.
- Proactive and timely reporting to stakeholders.
- Actively review opportunities for continuous process improvements.
- Ensure solutions meet all branding guidelines & are compliant with latest policies.
- Experience within a digital marketing role (websites / eCommerce)
- Experience of delivering digital projects & activities
- Demonstrated interest in technology & digital trends.
- Self-starter with the ability to operate independently & proactively.
- Effective at nurturing stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys a collaborative working environment where supporting colleagues is key.
- Experience of analytics & performance monitoring an advantage
We offer great personal development opportunities and roles with breadth, depth of scope and impact. We also offer comprehensive packages including:
- Competitive Salary (depending on experience).
- 25 days holiday excluding bank holidays.
- Income protection.
- Staff discount at Dulux Decorator Centre stores.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Employee Life Assurance.
- Company pension.
- Product discounts.
- Flexible benefits scheme offering benefits including Gymflex, retail card, dental cover and more!
We have been inventing the future for more than two centuries and need people like you to be part of the team.
Apply online via the link and we will get right back to you.
We are advocates of a healthy work life balance and mental wellbeing. We are happy to look at flexible working options for all our roles.
At AkzoNobel we are highly committed to ensuring an inclusive and respectful workplace where all employees can be their best self. We strive to embrace diversity in a context of tolerance. Our talent acquisition process plays an integral part in this journey, as setting the foundations for a diverse environment. For this reason we train and educate on the implications of our Unconscious Bias in order for our TA and hiring managers to be mindful of them and take corrective actions when applicable. In our organization, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.