Digital Partnerships Manager - London
TEAM Marketing AG
About the Job
Beyond being a full-service sports marketing agency, TEAM is a trusted advisor. We understand the complexities of growing amazing properties and the value of long-term collaborations. For over 30 years, our dedicated and professional staff have helped build some of the best football competitions – including the UEFA Champions League and the UEFA Europa League – while also building a thriving network of long-standing commercial partners.
Our blend of dynamic personalities, stories and skills is one of our biggest sources of energy and pride. It defines our culture and makes our success attainable.
Digital Partnerships Manager
The Digital team
Every day and on every project, every team member is focused on building trust and providing exceptional value.
The Digital team leverages robust insight and innovation across the digital landscape to drive commercial value for all UEFA men’s Club Competition stakeholders and to uphold the integrity of UEFA’s digital platforms.
As a Digital Partnerships Manager, you will support commercial partner digital activity across all UEFA digital channels, by providing digital marketing support to the Commercial Partner Management teams at TEAM and UEFA, whilst working with commercial partners themselves to help them generate value from their digital assets. As a key member within the wider Development & Marketing Services department, your new ideas and solutions to future-proof our digital approach and constantly add value to the UEFA men’s Club Competitions’ commercial partners will be welcomed. You will report to the Senior Digital Rights Manager.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure industry leading digital rights delivery, constantly pushing the boundaries of commercial partner digital activations across UEFA’s men’s Club Competitions
- Develop strong relationships with key digital stakeholders at UEFA (Marketing, Digital and Social Media teams) and the UEFA men’s Club Competition commercial partners (Sponsorship and Digital teams)
- Overall management of UEFA’s social media content planning (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, X, YouTube, Weibo, WeChat), website & app (UEFA.com and UCL/UEL/UECL Apps), email marketing and all partner online promotions
- Work with multiple stakeholders to support commercial partner paid promotional campaigns
- Develop and maintain all digital guidelines and best practice documents, ensuring any developments in the industry are implemented on a real-time basis
- Share digital expertise with relevant stakeholders across UEFA and TEAM
- Explore and recommend digital rights delivery developments based on industry best practice across the sponsorship industry, ensuring their relevance to UEFA and TEAM’s commercial strategy
- Support the Senior Digital Rights Manager on key digital strategy projects
Ideally you have previous work experience at either a major international sports rightsholder, a sports marketing agency or a social media platform. A background that includes paid media experience with an understanding of sponsorship activation would be desirable. Your experience in the digital, sponsorship and/or marketing sectors have provided you with an excellent understanding of the digital landscape across a range of markets, including an understanding of paid promotion dynamics across digital platforms. You can communicate effectively and present your ideas with ease, understanding the importance of putting clients first and delivering work at the highest standards. Finally, your team-player attitude, proactive approach and passion for the role digital plays in sports sponsorship will allow you to support commercial partners to achieve their partnership goals with a premium sports property.
Additionally, you are strong in the following areas:
- Ambition: you love to grow and improve, learn and develop
- Diligence: you have an excellent attention to detail; you are dedicated to creating value
- Collaboration: you use your interpersonal skills and collaborative mindset to create meaningful relationships across all stakeholders
- Integrity: you are committed to doing things the right way; you value honesty, transparency and fairness
- Fluency in English: you speak and write fluently in English; other languages are an advantage
At TEAM, our vision is to be the best place to develop a career in the sports marketing industry. We do this by cultivating a TEAM community that allows all staff to thrive, promoting clear and transparent communication and focusing on individual development.
- Make a difference: Contribute to the success of UEFA’s men’s club competitions
- Be inspired: Work with and learn from industry-leading professionals in an open, international and vibrant culture
- Continue growing: Benefit from regular and customised training and coaching programs
- Work flexibly: Our hybrid policy balances in-office and remote work, allows the option of working elsewhere for up to 2 weeks per year, includes at least 5 weeks holiday, plus public holidays and an end-of-year office closure
- Get involved: Join TEAM’s Sustainability, DEI or Social committees; participate in weekly staff-organised sports; contribute to regular volunteering/charity opportunities; enjoy all-company events and celebrations
- Enjoy extras: Take advantage of a discounted annual gym membership, onboarding support, commuter benefits and consultation services
The position will be either based at TEAM’s Lucerne or London office and will involve some international travel.
Are you ready to create opportunities? With TEAM, you will have the opportunity to grow your career, connect with like-minded professionals and make a difference to UEFA’s men’s club competitions.
If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to join TEAM Marketing, please click on "apply" and submit your application (CV and cover letter) in English.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.