Digital PR Executive - Manchester
About the Job
As a Digital PR Executive in the Digital Marketing department at PrettyLittleThing you will be expected to help drive our off-site SEO and brand strategy forwards.
This position would suit an individual with a keen interest in PR and Digital Marketing, who is looking for an opportunity to further develop their career by joining a fast paced and growing business.
What you'll be doing
You will concept, and amplify, newsworthy PR campaigns for PrettyLittleThing. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- You will work closely with the SEO team to understand category priorities. From this you will help concept relevant, newsworthy campaigns that are designed to generate targeted site links.
- You will work with key internal stakeholders to concept data-led and creative newsworthy PR campaigns.
- You will support the PR team in digital outreach.
- You will create outreach strategies and build strong, long-lasting relationships with key press contacts.
- You will develop and maintain a list of key press contacts for the purpose of outreach.
- Measure campaign and outreach success, adjusting concepts and outreach strategies accordingly.
- Ensure that you have your finger on the pulse of current trends and stories; keeping up-to-date with competitor activity, campaigns and outreached content, providing opportunities to internal stakeholders.
- Proactively contribute to meetings, owning bespoke documents with value-added insight.
- You will be able to manage relationships across internal teams and external suppliers.
- Develop strong relationships with the SEO and PR teams, as well as the wider Marketing Team and business.
- Keep up-to-date with industry news and advancements, making proactive suggestions on how we can improve our Digital PR proposition.
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It's relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty - you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We're always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles. We're passionate, agile, creative and one team.
More about you
- Experience working in Digital PR.
- Good knowledge of PR outreach practices for the benefit of SEO.
- A strong knowledge of current new stories and social media trends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong copywriting skills with experience in writing press releases.
- A keen eye for creative innovation.
- You are first and foremost, a team player with a readiness to build relationships with both colleagues and external media partners.
- PrettyLittleThing operates in a fast-paced environment - you can keep up with the pace of a truly fast-fashion brand through showing productivity, efficiency, and serious hard work.
- Great time management skills to ensure tasks get delivered to deadlines, you're able to think on your feet and are adaptable to changes in business requirements with little direction.
- Detail oriented; all work delivered to a high standard with minimal amends needed. Can provide clear, structured feedback to any junior members of the team.
- You put in the extra effort when deadlines need to be met or there's additional workload, but at the same time speak out if you need a hand with something.
- A keen learner with a passion for creative marketing and innovation. You always push yourself to find out more about the market/industry and communicate what you find to the rest of the team.
- You bring your best every day, always act in a professional and approachable manner, and have great communication skills.
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make PLT the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Company share scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Late start, early Friday finish
- 4 x life assurance
- Free parking
- Free gym membership and classes on a daily basis including yoga, PT classes and sound relaxation
- Employee assistance programme including 24-hour confidential helpline
- 40% discount across 8 brands, 20% discount on Debenhams
- Discount portal
- Free fruit & tea/coffee
- Subsidised cafe
- Learning and development support and opportunities both internally and externally
- Payday drinks monthly and ad hoc events throughout the year
- As well as the great perks and benefits listed above upon joining you will also have access to several flexible benefits on our Reward Platform “Beyond” such as cycle to work, healthcare cash plan and technology loans
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.