Digital Print Assistant (Part Time) (KW11187)
University of Bath
About the Job
About The Role
You will join a small professional team providing a friendly, proactive and high quality service.
The Key Responsibilities Of The Role Include
- Printing handbooks, lecture notes, dissertations, thesis, business stationery, flyers, invitations, name badges and posters.
- Print finishing including document binding, laminating and guillotining.
- Preparing, modifying, and imposing digital files for printing
- Calculating and supplying quotations
- Providing technical advice and guidance to our customers
Informal enquiries should be directed to Steve Hall, Digital Print Team Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
The Print Services team at the University of Bath provide a range of high-quality digital print & finishing services to students and staff of the University.
What We Can Offer You
- a very generous employer contributory pension scheme
- generous annual leave allowance with an additional 5 discretionary days so that you can enjoy a positive work life balance
- we are a family-friendly University and with an increasingly agile workforce, are open to flexible working arrangements
- an excellent reward package that recognises the talents of our diverse workforce
- a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities
- a number of support options available for new and existing staff to help with the cost of some immigration expenses which you may be eligible for: Relocation allowance, Visa Reimbursement, Interest-Free Loan.
We are very proud to be an autism friendly university and are an accredited Disability Confident Leader; committed to building disability confidence and supporting disabled staff.
Find out from our staff what makes the University of Bath a great place to work. Follow us @UniofBath and @UniofBathJobs on Twitter for more information.
Closing Date: 11 Dec 2023
Type: Management, Specialist and Administration
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.