Director, Growth Marketing (Global) - Europe or Remote US East Coast
About the Job
Picus Security is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus Security pioneered Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) technology in 2013, recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management by Gartner in 2019 and a leading vendor in BAS Market by Frost & Sullivan in 2022. Picus is a Series-B startup supported by reputable private equity and venture capital organizations including Mastercard, Turkven, Earlybird Capital, ACT and Endeavor Catalyst.
Picus Security’s Complete Security Validation Platform helps CISOs and security teams gain visibility over their security posture by continuously validating their security controls and their SIEM/SOC tools, and remediating any potential exposure rapidly with the help of Breach and Attack Simulation technology.
About The Role
As the Director of Growth Marketing, you will play a pivotal role in our global demand gen efforts. Your primary focus will be driving global demand delivered in alignment with our go to market strategy. You will lead a close knit high-potential team to deliver effective multi-channel marketing campaigns, and work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver operational alignment and accelerated pipeline creation.
This leadership role places you at the heart of our marketing organization, where you will be instrumental in owning the lead lifecycle, tracking and driving marketing-sourced revenue, and working in tandem with Product Marketing, RevOps, Sales and Sales Development Representative (SDR) teams.
Key responsibilities of the Growth team include overseeing Marketing Operations, Digital Marketing, Web, and Programs/Campaigns (including Social). This position is remote, and you will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Lead, develop and mentor a data driven Growth Marketing team that is focused on outcomes and aligned to our corporate go to market strategy
- Build and execute demand gen strategy and resource allocation for digital and campaign marketing initiatives. Supporting our revenue goals to increase qualified opportunities and accelerate pipeline velocity
- Develop multi-quarter omni-channel marketing campaigns that drive awareness and generate demand
- Take a hands on approach driving and overseeing Marketing Operations to develop and optimize lead lifecycle in alignment with RevOps and SDR teams and processes
- Optimize and evolve scalable processes and infrastructure related to marketing operations and automation. Setting the strategy and roadmap for programs and processes such as systems integration, data enrichment, database health, scoring, nurture, and product-led initiatives
- Develop and optimize reporting to measure effectiveness, performance and return on marketing investments. Define metrics for success and A/B test, measure, iterate and report campaign performance to optimize campaigns across channels and accelerate the impact of programs
- Own and manage our website as a strategic program and global contributor to our targets. Plus, work cross functionally to align SEO with content stakeholders
- Work closely with field and events marketing, partner marketing, product marketing and technical marketing teams as a service organization
- Partner to Sales, SDRs, executive leadership and RevOps facilitating and leading cross functional collaboration and alignment and leading initiatives where needed
- Manage the global budget for digital, marketing ops tools, agencies and initiatives under the Growth Marketing team
- 8+ years in marketing, including progressive leadership roles
- B2B enterprise technology, SaaS and cybersecurity experience preferred
- Deep understanding and hands-on know how of the Marketing technology stack and digital tools. Knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot and Google Analytics
- Proven experience creating end-to-end lifecycle analytics and funnel conversion reporting for marketing. Plus the ability to enable lead capture, attribution and analysis of revenue generating activities
- Proven experience developing digital paid media strategy and leading implementation of multi-channel campaigns globally
- Public company budgeting experience and knowledge of how to land a monthly and quarterly budget target for digital and campaigns
- Global B2B marketing experience with both channel partners and direct sales force, and a working understanding of US, EMEA and APAC. Ability to communicate and present with teams around the world
- Nice to have: Product-led or consumer experience
- A team leader who can work closely with direct reports to develop and grow their expertise through your experiences while giving them room to learn and own their own projects
- Data driven and outcome-oriented. You look to align your efforts to go to market goals and targets to drive results, and question decisions when needed in a team player fashion
- Clear communicator who seeks to deliver outcomes while working cross functionally and collaboratively across timezones and teams
- A constant learner who stays on top of legal requirements, best practices, trends and technology and bring innovative solutions to address challenges
- Someone who cares about integrity and truth in marketing, putting the customer first on all marketing decisions
- An ability to think outside the box, keep things positive when challenges come up and a natural competitive drive to capture the team win leaving no one behind
Fascinating work - a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle - new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
Global exposure - Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world.
Be part of a global team that’s located in Turkey, UK, US, UAE, Italy, Singapore, India, Mexico and Brazil.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, national origin, religious belief, gender or gender reassignment, sexual orientation, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by International law. Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete reference and identity checks in line with local labor laws and as per the Company’s employment policy.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.