ECommerce Content Design Assistant - Manchester
*compare my salary
About the Job
Ecommerce Content Design Assistant
£23,000- £27,500 plus benefits (Work level 6B)
Manchester city centre
12-month secondment with a view to extend
We're looking for a motivated Ecommerce Content Assistant to join us to create and manage media and campaign assets across our Co-op websites. It's a big job. But if you have the ecommerce experience and natural communication skills that we're after, then we can offer you the chance to define your profile with a business that puts people at the heart of its strategy.
In this varied role, you'll work cross-functionally with our internal Web Merchandising team, media centre and third-party agencies. Your main responsibility will be to implement both Co-op campaigns and branded media activity on our Co-op website. The role will work across a range of web-based projects, and we'll look to you to create assets such as web banners and landing pages to improve the customer experience.
What you'll do
- Implement media and assets onto the Co-op website to agreed standards and deadlines
- Apply a project management mindset to making sure media is executed on the site weekly
- Work with our third-party creative agency, to make sure that assets are ready to upload to our CMS (content management system)
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on upcoming campaigns
- Carry out post campaign analysis to understand how web campaigns have performed, and suggest improvements
- Build digital assets such as banners to feature on the website
This role would suit people who have:
- A background in ecommerce with a passion for digital and online strategy
- Previous design experience, and experience of using Adobe Photoshop or similar
- The ability to capture and analyse data
- A basic understanding of content management system
- Good organisation skills, and great relationship building skills with the ability to work cross functionally
If you have the skills that we need, we can offer you a competitive salary and great benefits package which includes 30% off Co-op branded products in our food stores (as well as other discounts on Co-op products and services).
- An annual bonus (based on personal and business performance)
- 28 days holiday (rising to 32 with service) plus bank holidays
- A pension with up to 10% employer contributions
- Access to a subsidised onsite gym (at our Manchester HQ)
- Coaching and training to support your career development
- Wagestream app - giving you access to a percentage of your pay as you earn
- YuLife app - rewarding you for exercising with discounts and vouchers for your favourite brands
At Co-op, we're proud to do things a different way. As one of the world's largest co-operatives, owned by millions of members, community is at the heart of what we do. Since our Co-op was founded in 1844, we've had a clear social purpose, and everything we do as a business helps to build a fairer world for our members, customers, colleagues, and communities.
Building a diverse environment
We're actively building diverse teams and we welcome applications from everyone. If you have a disability, we can make reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process according to your needs. We're also part of the Disability Confident scheme, meaning we'll always offer an interview to disabled candidates who apply through the scheme if they meet the minimum criteria for a job.
We'll ask whether you'd like to be considered under the Disability Confident scheme when you apply.
If we invite you to take part in the recruitment process for any of our jobs, we'll ask you if you need any reasonable adjustments to enable you to participate.
You can find out more about our recruitment process at jobs.coop.co.uk/apply-process.
You can find out more about the Disability Confident scheme and all our commitments to diversity and inclusion at colleagues.coop.co.uk/diversity-inclusion-and-wellbeing
Please note that we may close applications for this role early
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.