External Affairs, Communications and Marketing Administrator - Cambridge
About the Job
Over the last 100 years, Marshall has built an incredible reputation for doing things that others can’t, as an Independent UK business providing services critical to national prosperity. The Marshall stakeholder network spans National, Local and International governments, educational institutes, charities, sector and Industry. It is imperative that we continue to highlight the extraordinary work we do across the business to our external audiences - finding opportunities to promote The Marshall Group’s business objectives in alignment with Government agendas.
Your Responsibilities In This Role
- Support the organisation of internal and external events including trade shows and exhibitions, customer visits, employee briefs and leadership conferences.
- Coordinate office activities to ensure efficiency and compliance to company policies including purchase orders, tracking budgets, managing spreadsheets and maintaining databases
- Communicate and share relevant information with internal and external stakeholders as directed by colleagues, to promote collaborative working and to keep stakeholders up-to-date with activities
- Manage company memberships
- Pro-active diary Management for Heads of Function
- Provide support to colleagues within and outside the team as and when opportunities arise, to promote collaborative working and sharing of information
- Respond to practical queries using initiative and judgement to provide a customer orientated service to internal and external stakeholders
- Outstanding administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Experience of complex diary management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Competitive salary, 27 days holiday increasing with service up to 30 days (option to buy /sell), pension contributions up to 9%, healthcare cash plan for you and your children, extensive flexible benefit program.
- Marshall, an independent, family-owned British company, proudly helping our customers move forwards since 1909
Marshall Group is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Marshall Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Marshall Group is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.