German Speaking Digital Marketing/PPC Executive - Leeds
Equals One Ltd
About the Job
OFFICE BASED - Chapel Allerton, Leeds, West YorkshireFull-time, Permanent
AdsVentures are looking for a creative and talented individual to join our rapidly expanding team.
We are an international digital marketing agency working with well-known global brands.
We promote inclusivity and diversity (7+ languages spoken), and a culture where we invest in our team. We make sure our colleagues enjoy working with us.
Your primary role will be to manage and optimise PPC campaigns, and you will have instant exposure to high level accounts.
We are ideally looking for individuals who speak German, however we are also open to applicants who speak Dutch.
- Create & manage PPC campaigns (Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Microsoft Ads)
- Increase Clients brand awareness and performance
- Campaigns setup, ongoing optimisation, and reporting
- Carry out keyword research, analysis and create strategy
- Advert copy writing and testing
- Handling large scale budgets to achieve ROI targets
- Being able to spot opportunities for new potential campaigns/features/platforms
- Prepare and deliver reports and carry out monthly progress calls/meetings with clients
- Client retention through delivering excellent service & building strong relationships
- Play a key role in the continuing growth of the PPC team
- Native Dutch speaking
- Based in or around Leeds, UK.
- Good understanding of Google Ads & Social Media advertising
- Agency experience, ideally working with PPC and Google Ads (not an obligation)
- E-commerce & Google Shopping experience would be an advantage
- Must be highly motivated with a positive work ethic and can-do attitude
- Ability to draw conclusions and make recommendations based on data
- Must be a proactive team player and also have the ability to work independently
- Highly organised and reliable, with the ability to effectively manage workload
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with attention to detail
- Commission scheme
- Performance-based bonus
- Pension scheme
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- MacBook laptop provided
- Brand new modern office & fit out
- Free parking
- Casual dress
- Regular social events
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.