Global Integrated Marketing Manager - London
Dr. Martens plc
About the Job
We are guided by three core values that are at the heart of everything we do: be yourself, act courageously, and show you care. They make us who we are and inspire us to push boundaries, embrace our individuality, and stand up for what's right.
SO, WHAT’S THE STORY?
Reporting to the Global Head of Brand Marketing, this role will lead and manage the implementation of all 360 campaigns to drive consumer awareness, engagement and purchase at a global level. You will spearhead global cross functional planning and regional alignment to ensure our campaign activity drives maximum ROI and impact.
As our Global Integrated Marketing Manager you will sit within the global integrated marketing function and will be integral to driving and executing the global seasonal campaign strategy to bring the brand to life for our audience.
Working closely with the product, key channel leads and operations team you will deliver robust campaign plans against key GTM milestones that drive overall brand and business objectives setting KPI’s to track and optimise all outputs.
As our Global Integrated Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Strategy, leveraging insights and data to develop holistic marketing and communications plans that drive business goals.
- Delivering brand governance across the business taking the brand proposition and values to define clear brand guidelines for all communications.
- Being the go-to on our brand marketing plans, leading the planning, creation and delivery of global brand/product campaigns for implementation into Digital, Social, and Retail channels.
- Leading and managing the creation of conversion content to achieve commercial needs.
- Identifying, tracking and optimizing relevant campaign KPI’s.
- Managing the brand Marketing coordinator to support the delivery of all campaigns whilst actively supporting them to grow within the business.
Put simply, for this role the key things we’re looking for are:
- Strong affinity with the Dr. Martens brand with a finger on the pulse of art, fashion, and music culture.
- Significant experience in a similar role with a proven track record of delivering complex campaigns along with cross-channel comms and the management of multiple product stories and projects at once.
- An analytical mindset with an interest in data and the ability to work from strategy to execution.
- Sound competitor knowledge, you know what the drivers of brand love are and how to balance this through commercial communications.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Hybrid working
- Welcome to the family free pair of Docs
- 65% off all Docs
- Award-winning ‘Buy As You Earn’ Dr. Martens share plan
- Private healthcare
- A dedicated culture team
- 2 paid volunteer days per year
- Amazing Camden based offices with roof terrace overlooking the canal
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment in which we can all be our best and bring our authentic selves to work. We encourage applications, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, veteran status, or disability. Diverse and inclusive teams have a positive impact on our brand; helping us to speak authentically to our consumers.
We strive to develop a business where our people can thrive and feel empowered to express themselves. Because we believe everyone should feel supported and included whatever their role in the Dr. Martens community.
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.