Graphic Designer - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
SOOJIB is looking for a designer who can invigorate our focus on the Kpop business with their skills.
Responsibility: Capable of commercial design work that contributes to sales (including products, advertisements, SNS, B.I, UX, UI, and all related tasks)
SOOJIB-GA FIT (수집가 핏)
- "A person who believes they are the best and can work with other top talents."
- "Someone who has a reason for every design they create."
- "An individual who understands that the best talents manage themselves and can self-manage."
- "Someone who agrees with the idea that great achievements are accomplished together, not alone."
- "A person who has a clear understanding of their strengths and how they can contribute to the team."
Language: fluent or native in English / Korean
We are looking for individuals to join us in rapid growth. We appreciate your many applications! ⭐
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24/7 Q&A room for team member applications: https://open.kakao.com/o/sMuVmWBf
- Office location: 15 minutes on foot from Kings-cross station
- For design positions, please make sure to include a well-organized portfolio with your application!
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.