Graphic Designer - London
*compare my salary
About the Job
At Go1, we have grown from humble beginnings into the world's largest aggregator of educational content. We give organizations and their employees access to the largest curated e-learning library on the planet. Millions of people are using it to unlock their positive potential. We're endlessly curious, collaborative, and inspired by life-long learning. Although we have different backgrounds, we share the same vision; to reach a billion learners as we unlock positive potential through a love of learning. We owe it all to our people. Every win… every idea… every extra mile. They've made us who we are. And there's so much still to do – so much opportunity for you to own. Together, we're on a path to improving a billion lives and a culture where everyone can thrive
First impressions count – and, for our customers, this often starts with meaningful and functional design. At Go1, we’re on the hunt for a skilled Graphic Designer to help us conceptualize and craft beautiful experiences. From marketing campaigns, video, animation, photography, promotional assets, social graphics and more, you’ll develop impactful designs, and execute on briefs with flair, creativity, and a keen eye for detail.
Our Brand and Communications team spreads the word about Go1. We connect customers to our platform, so they can access the learning opportunities that will future-proof their employees' careers and empower their organizations to achieve their business strategy.
As a Graphic Designer, you’ll explore and develop design options and solutions, ensuring they hit the brief and reflect Go1’s guidelines. You’ll blend creativity with a solutions-focused mindset, which ensures all your designs are beautifully crafted, logical and achieve their objectives. And because you'll being working across multiple projects from initial briefing to concepts and execution, you'll pride yourself your strong attention to detail.
Your Day-to-day Looks Something Like This
- You'll work closely with the Marketing team to respond to briefs and implement compelling graphic design solutions across a variety of formats.
- You'll create visual content across all digital platforms and print including PowerPoint presentations; leaflets; advertisements; eBooks white papers and similar; blog, PPC and social media graphics; infographics; basic banner and booth design; and photography and graphic editing
- You’ll develop branding, concepts, and creative for our assets and collateral, such as emails, social media, landing pages, graphics and more.
- You'll ensure all design work upholds our brand guidelines and digital best practice.
- You’ll work across multiple projects at a time, prioritising tasks based on need.
- You'll collaborate closely with people across our business, bringing your creative skills to brainstorming meetings, and providing clear rationale for your design decisions and approach.
- Professional experience in graphic design roles and can present us with examples of the work that makes you proud
- Creative flair and the ability to translate verbal and written briefs into compelling digital assets and materials.
- Demonstrated understanding of digital typography, layout, and design principles.
- High proficiency and technical experience with design programs including Adobe Creative Suite, Indesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, MS PowerPoint and Google Slides.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge is advantageous
- Exceptional attention to detail and are committed to working to a high standard.
- Strong organizational skills and a proven ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage multiple deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, and the ability to provide a clear rationale for your design work.
- The ability to confidently liaise with stakeholders and hold yourself accountable.
- Curiosity, are a team-player, and can build supportive and collaborative relationships.
While technical skills are important, it is just as important for us find people who will positively contribute to our diverse culture. We welcome you to apply, even if you don't exactly meet the criteria above. At Go1, your base pay is one part of your total compensation package. This role pays between £45,000 and £52,000 and your actual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. This role is also eligible for the employee bonus plan and employee stock options.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive incentive plan in addition to salary
- Flexible approach to work and the opportunity to work from overseas for up to 60 days
- Unlimited access to the Go1 Learning Hub, and mentorship program
- Professional development fund
- Wellbeing initiatives and access to Go1's Employee Assistance Program
- Remote/hybrid work from home reimbursement (contingent on location)
- Volunteer leave to give back to the community
- Flexible public holidays - take the days off that are important to you, swap out the ones that are not
- Parental leave, plus support for parents returning to work
At The Hidden Market we're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, read our policy here. We inform clients that candidates should be evaluated on merit of their skills, experience and commercial attributes in relation to the role, and not background, disability, race, age, gender, sexual orientation, education, or any other discriminatory factor.